kids playing halo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

..god a cant stand kids playing halo, i am 15 and when i hear a friggin 10 year old shouting curse words as loud as humanly possible over a GAME i wonder what the future will be like. if they actually happen to beat you they sned you a message (their usually white) saying words they shouldnt. expesially the 'n' word... yes that 'n' word
didnt want to offend anybody by actually typing it.

but you rarely lose to a 10 year old unless you are 10 or just plain suck. you usually end up kicking their ass and then they send you a message saying you got lucky, and they almost always have to say curse words still, even. "bitch, you got lucky you ficking bitch." is usually their response to sucking.

I know what you mean... First off kids arnt allowed to play Halo, secondly they shouldnt be talkin like they are from "the hood", lastly I hate the ones that think they beat you in a game.

There was this one kid, he sounded like he was 7 years old, and he had the worst 'sailors mouth' i've ever heard. Anyway Me and my friend were playing against him and we got the lead by like 2 (the kids partner did all the bloody work) and then they went and hid and while we were looking for them they would do stupid things like throw 4 grenades at a door they knew one of us would be walkin in and get a cheap kill... we would have won but they just kept hiding till the time was up. They won by 1 kill, a cheap kill. And the 7 year old started goin off like we (me and dan) were the noobs and cursing and harrasing. I explained to the brat that he didnt win fairly and he shoulnt be playing halo. The kid got really annoyed and started harrasing me and dan so I reported him (lol) but NO that didnt stop him he bothered me and dan for the rest of the day by sending us stupid messages saying we sucked at halo, we are noobs, etc. If i ever come across that kid again I swear i'll rip his ____ off and shove them down his throat.

I hate kids....

Sorry but i fail to find any sense in you blaming the 10 year olds..
You are just being an ******* like the other people online, i meet people who are 18 years old and tell me that i'm a f***ing ******* kid... when i'm only 2 years younger then them (i'm 16).
And when i tell them that i'm 16, they tell me to f*** off because "they are adults"

You need to remember that you are also mocking the other 405th members there are alot of people who are aged less then 13 here.

Altough i do kind of agree with you... We played with a 6 year old with DOOM online (you can ask him too).
We had a kid in our party who was singing and we asked him "how old are you" he was like "i'm 6"

We where like WTF?!?!

-Fin(n)ish

PS. Did you get your name from 1 of the original xbox commercials? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok let me rephrase what I said, I dont hate kids, I hate the ones that cheat, curse constantly, and think they are better than everyone else by putting other people down. I dont have a problem with kids in general, ok?

And fact of the matter is, ALL ages do stuff like that. But ive come across more "kids" than I have immature teens or adults.

Sorry for the confusion.

It's not so much the kids as it is the immature ones. My cousin is 11 and he plays Halo (quite good, actually), but he doesn't go on LIVE and cuss everyone out. The way I see it is if you act mature enough to play the game, you should be allowed to.

The game IS rated M...... 17+ is what that means, I understand that there are ALOT of really good young players and I enjoy playing with most of them. But rules are rules and I like to see them followed as such.

Unfortunately, LIVE is full of immature idiots no matter their age. I'm 25 and I usually just curse to myself because it's mostly just reactionary stuff to lag and the like. I usually never word slam anyone unless they deserve it, but I usually do that after I destroy them in the game. They usually leave promptly after the game. There is only one word you need to say to smack talkers after giving them a good butt kicking. "Scoreboard"

Also, the mute setting does wonders. I always change my voice settings to 'Team and Party Only' when I get online.

dude i know what you meanie i got this one kid that said he just got his 360 and halo and he said he would bate us (my and my brother in law) and he yelled over the mic at his mom if was funny as he!! but it got so annoying.

But all in all we beate him.

Sorry all i just can not type to day

Joshua.

Mutetacular!!!

Yep, set your voice communication to Team and Party only. Your frustration level will be much lower, and you'll play much better.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Then I need to appologize, I wasnt aware of a team/party only voice communication......

Sorry to anyone I just upset
lol, you shouldn't have. I am only 15, yet I love my Halo. I know I am not supposed to play, but legally, as long as my parents okay it, I can :D

Funny. Because the game in the USA is rated 17+

People within or above the age limit will be saying "man I cant stand these kids"

And really, when I play on cod4 and I hear a 14 or 15 year old kid, I get annoyed because they have crappy mics and wont stop talking and cussing. Thank goodness they made a mute button.

your right. me and my friends get on and there is this one kid and his friends all ways get on and if they get shot they will always curse at me or my friends and then they start spwan camping and then brag about killing us when there just takeing cheap shots
" Quote "
If i ever come across that kid again I swear i'll rip his ____ off and shove them down his throat.

wow you have a way with a kids but thats why man invented duct tape. It works like this tape the falowing areas legs, arms , and mouth. then you tape them to your wall or put them in the trunk of your car. lol but I think it is all because of there parents or older brothers or sisters or there pure brat.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
lol, you shouldn't have. I am only 15, yet I love my Halo. I know I am not supposed to play, but legally, as long as my parents okay it, I can :D

Lucky enough i'm 16... the legal age limit in europe is 15-16 (depending on where you live)... so i'm playing legally, and i can buy the game from a store legally.

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT: Guys i disagree with "cheap shots" If someone is camping etc.. you cant say they suck if they are winning...
It just means that you cannot kill them... and yes you suck.

Of course if someone camps outside the map (outside invisible walls) then that is cheap...
But if someone is for example camping at the attick of THE PIT... you should still be able to kill them, you get camo 2 snipers and a rocket launcher.

65f6c88440d2c3414ae29748d7d1c117.jpg

When i say camping, i mean cheating. this kid and his partner were deff. cheating. One of their hiding spots was outside the map (snowbound) and that where they were till the time ran up. when they got the kills on my teammate they were hiding but inside the map, it is cheap. Doing nothing but sitting somewhere doesnt win a game. Tactical thinking and strategy wins above all. And if you dont think so and you'd rather sit in a corner for 15 minutes till the time lets up then your just a coward. And not to sound cheezy (even though it is): I always "Finish the Fight".

i think bungie needs to watch kids more than adult about this cusing thing on xbox live cause im tried of me and my family,(my little 8 year old brother and my twin brother) and all these little kids cusing out my little brother, and i can't do nothing about it cause my little brother's in the room, and the other day my little brother said the "s" word that he heard off of xbox live, i'm fixin to start muting xbox live when i play, even tho playing video games when its muted sucks! well im fixin to ask bungie and see what they'll do about it cause im fixin to go beast mode on some little kids

spartan 26 said:
i think bungie needs to watch kids more than adult about this cusing thing on xbox live cause im tried of me and my family,(my little 8 year old brother and my twin brother) and all these little kids cusing out my little brother, and i can't do nothing about it cause my little brother's in the room, and the other day my little brother said the "s" word that he heard off of xbox live, i'm fixin to start muting xbox live when i play, even tho playing video games when its muted sucks! well im fixin to ask bungie and see what they'll do about it cause im fixin to go beast mode on some little kids
I know there's no easy way to hook some up from the 360, but does your TV perhaps have a headphones jack you could use? I doubt Bungie is going to do anything but tell you to mute all players. There is an option for that too, I think.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
When I have my headset plugged into my controler, no sounds comes through the tv besides the game music/sounds. o_O
my little brother has a headset but they scream so loud that you can hear it across the room on my bed

BlacRoseImmortal said:
When I have my headset plugged into my controler, no sounds comes through the tv besides the game music/sounds. o_O
Your mic settings are set for all voice communication through your mic then. I did this for a while, but then couldn't determine proximity voices from teammates when close to the other team.

I know this tactic is underhanded, but it usually works with annoying people. When someone is acting this way on you're team, shoot them over and over, but not to the point where you'd kill them. More than likely they'll retaliate and kill you, allowing you to boot their sorry behinds for betraying you.

I don't do that, but it's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back