Scout Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrogy

scoutchest.png

Cool, ive been waiting for this one :)
Maybe you can make it so you can put it onto a FS HD Chest piece?
Keep it up ;)

Matthijs

Great job, Vrogy! I've been waiting for the Scout chest.
Now if only I could fold that terribly difficult helmet...

looks good vrogy, did you figure out the mounting issue yet?? i think we should mount it the same way the game model is mounted.. :p

-STRAIGHT THROUGH THE CHEST! lol

dannifood4less said:
looks good vrogy, did you figure out the mounting issue yet?? i think we should mount it the same way the game model is mounted.. :p

-STRAIGHT THROUGH THE CHEST! lol

XD yes, that was an uncharacteristically boneheaded move for them, wasn't it?
I want to eventually get all the perm models together, and one of the HD chests, and figure out a standard way to do things. Something as simple as putting some supported surfaces on the back of pieces so there are permutation surfaces which contour flush with the MKVI chest would be great.. from there, you could let people decide how they wanted to use those surfaces... bolts, velcro, magnets, laces, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm going to unfold it today. What will be the hight if you mount it to a standard FS HD MKVI chest?(so the chest that isn't sized). I think it's easy if you can size it along with the chest piece.

Matthijs

Matthijs said:
Hey, I'm going to unfold it today. What will be the hight if you mount it to a standard FS HD MKVI chest?(so the chest that isn't sized). I think it's easy if you can size it along with the chest piece.

Matthijs
that depends on your height.. if you have the .obj file of the MKVI chest you can simply add it into the scout .obj.. scale the .pdo (chest size) to fit you, hide the chest in the 3dmodel window> show object list> and un-check the chest.. and unfold..

dannifood4less said:
that depends on your height.. if you have the .obj file of the MKVI chest you can simply add it into the scout .obj.. scale the .pdo (chest size) to fit you, hide the chest in the 3dmodel window> show object list> and un-check the chest.. and unfold..
Yes ok, but I don't know what must be the hight of the scout piece, when the chest piece is for example 24 cm high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back