Scout Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
get er done! I really need to build the rest of it to go with the helmet.. which still needs work :sleep:

dannifood4less said:
dont do any more unfolding on this,, i had to adjust the scale of it.. and vrogy is going to tweak it a bit more.. so the finished model should be done soon. sorry guys!
Oh, okay. I've been unfolding the scout helmet V1 for the past 1.5 hrs, although I did put some time unfolding the chest perm last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look like Vrogy's had time to put the v2 on the Wiki yet so, here's a link for anyone that wants it.

Scout Helmet V2

If anyone knows how, can they put it on the wiki? I imagine this link will get buried at some stage

DF4L, That's a great idea for keeping the perms in scale with the base armor. ;)

I've just been thinking the same thing for the perm I'm working on. Someone posted a link to this thread for ideas, looks like we think in similar ways. LOL!

I'll do this for the Hayabusa chest, thanks. :)

dannifood4less said:
scaling issues are resolved, test build is under way,, will be ready for release shortly...
Can't wait to see what one will look like in real :p Never was too much of a fan of scout stuff in game but RL stuff is turning out awesome!

-TL13

Test build is underway. Might have this up later this evening.

Vrogy said:
I'm just getting started ;)

Oh, and these can be rehosted anywhere, whatever it takes to spread halo costuming. Just adhere to the 'license' and leave my name/mark on it, keep it shared and free, and don't make money off it.

Cue dramatic music! :lol:

dannifood4less said:
ur not going to unfold it??? lol the best unfold job gets posted on the wiki ;)

WOW I am so late with this but I have just finished unfolding this in 44 cm! If you dont know all I did was leave the chest obj on and scaled it to what I had for my chest and then turned off the chest obj and unfolded the scout chest. Hopefully its the right height but it seems that I was a bit late on this.

I will upload the .pdo file later if anyone still wants it though!! Sorry again Vrogy and DF4L

WetOkole said:
WOW I am so late with this but I have just finished unfolding this in 44 cm! If you dont know all I did was leave the chest obj on and scaled it to what I had for my chest and then turned off the chest obj and unfolded the scout chest. Hopefully its the right height but it seems that I was a bit late on this.

I will upload the .pdo file later if anyone still wants it though!! Sorry again Vrogy and DF4L
its already been unfolded properly. we have the scaling issues resolved, and the test build is under way.. the one you unfolded is the older one, sorry, we have updated it since that. after the test build, it will be posted. should be today, vrogy hasnt been online at all today, so that must mean he's working on it. :D

dannifood4less said:
its already been unfolded properly. we have the scaling issues resolved, and the test build is under way.. the one you unfolded is the older one, sorry, we have updated it since that. after the test build, it will be posted. should be today, vrogy hasnt been online at all today, so that must mean he's working on it. :D

I've been sleepin' the last 20 hours or so, heh, paying off the sleep debt of the last week or so. It's all cut out and scored, starting in on glue in a little bit. As soon as I know it's buildable an official pdo will be posted.(I wouldn't count on the rev-3 obj, what I released earlier, to actually be buildable with cardstock)

Woah, this thing is not easily buildable. In fact, screw this. Next time I feel like wasting hours and hours I'll take a look at it again, but right now I don't think it'll be ready for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back