• Too small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenzeigan

POLL: The helmet is fully pepped now, boy am i happy :D the pic is below, now can you please tell me what you think of the size????

DSC00514.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep, i decided to go to the extreme and give HD a go... ive done a good ob for my first try i think, im using Robos Mark VI High Detail Parts, im starting with the handplates and working myself to the forearms, then biceps, then helmet, then feet, then chest. hopefully by the time ive done all of them some HD calfs, thighs and a crotch will be available

Progress
L Handplate : 70% body-filled, sanded abit, needs work
R Handplate: 99% body-filled and painted undercolor
R Forearm : 0%
L Forearm : 0%
Helmet : 0% pep cut out
Chest : 0%
R Foot : 0%
L Foot : 0%
Crotch : 0%
R Thigh : 0%
L Thigh : 0%
R Calf : 0%
L Calf : 0%

U R GET PICS!

Before i resined/bodyfilled
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/jesus300/hand1.png
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/jesus300/hand2.png

This is after it was bodyfilled, i understand i need alot more sanding on it, but its going ok
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/jes...handyyyyyyy.png

This is the handplate COMPLETE (except green paint)
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/jesus300/lol.png

And this is my helmet.

tell me how u liieeeks

Dark Rogue said:
Looks a tad big, but I've never been great at handplate sizing. But nice job.

thanks for replying, this is with the gloves i plan to use for the suit

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you already started your prog thread Zen :D

The sizing is alright. Guess what!!! Im gona do armor in order like you are gona do!! hehe :D.

tenacioust183 said:
very nice, and a couple of weeks ago you were going to give up

hehehehehe

yeah, low detail just didnt look right so thought id give it ago, and its alot easeir than it looks!
im working on the next handplate now, then going strait into the helmet

is that a bad idea?

centerside said:
I see you already started your prog thread Zen :D

The sizing is alright. Guess what!!! Im gona do armor in order like you are gona do!! hehe :D.
i seems like a good order to me, i think im gonna chnage it to handplates to helmet actually o.o
i just done handplates first to test if HD is for me (which it is :p) the helmet is the main part of the suit i want done to be honest, so i can show it off, and have something to push me further into making the whole suit, so ill either do forearms, biceps then helmet OR helmet biceps forearms

Zenzeigan said:
hehehehehe

yeah, low detail just didnt look right so thought id give it ago, and its alot easeir than it looks!
im working on the next handplate now, then going strait into the helmet

is that a bad idea?

Not a Bad Idea, im making my helmet now too, I just found a great deal on a visor, $3 for a great shaped visor :D

Looking good buddy.
I think the size looks fine. Look at the ingame models. the hand piece does cover most of the hand. I think these are just right.
Keep up the good work. ;)

RedTogusa said:
Looking good buddy.
I think the size looks fine. Look at the ingame models. the hand piece does cover most of the hand. I think these are just right.
Keep up the good work. ;)
thanks man ;)

and centerside? can i see this visor you bought, i dont think ive seen one for that cheap

Zenzeigan said:
thanks man ;)
and centerside? can i see this visor you bought, i dont think ive seen one for that cheap

I dont have it yet but when I do I'll post a pic of it.

wow, looking really nice so far, I know it must have been hard body filling the handplates, lots of tight spots, you're working so fast I cant keep up....

centerside said:
wow, looking really nice so far, I know it must have been hard body filling the handplates, lots of tight spots, you're working so fast I cant keep up....

well, the detail still needs imrpoving, but im attempting my PVA glue coating method

centerside said:
What's this method? mmmm???.... :D hehe

just a light coat of pva glue to go on the outside over the bondo to harden iot and give it that "shiny" look

Zenzeigan said:
just a light coat of pva glue to go on the outside over the bondo to harden iot and give it that "shiny" look

you could spray paint it clear gloss

centerside said:
you could spray paint it clear gloss

yeah, but that means leaving the house, and i have no money, its only the handplates anyway, i dont mmind if these mess up, im just testing on these

Zenzeigan said:
yeah, but that means leaving the house, and i have no money, its only the handplates anyway, i dont mmind if these mess up, im just testing on these

Oh alright, yea, Im doing my testing on my third handplate lol, are you gona paint your armor MC green?or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back