Warhammer 40k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Chalupa

I would like to see an armor from the a well known UK board game called Warhammer 40,000

Daemon hunters

Just a suggestion though

Could anybody please help me get some pep files on this or something related im trying to build it for my Boyfriend for halloween?

Easy, you won't always get what you want in 20 minutes. ;)

I've not seen pep files for this before but I know of Space Marine 3D meshes(models) at TurboSquid.com. Maybe you could start there? Unless someone else know of pep files.

I've downloaded those meshes before. Though I honestly can't remember how suitable they are for this kind of thing.

Happy to have been of help.

Sgt. Chalupa said:
Could anybody please help me get some pep files on this or something related im trying to build it for my Boyfriend for halloween?
First of all, try not to double post. That's frowned upon around here.

Second, you may want to check this guide. Not exactly pep but it shows how to build a costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, Ive been looking to do so as well. But alas I want to get school over and done with (2 more days :D) before I work on something...

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Heh, Ive been looking to do so as well. But alas I want to get school over and done with (2 more days :D) before I work on something...

there have been a couple people that have done the costumes and due to the fact power armor shoulders are so massive when scaled for a human, its quite uncomfortable to wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimba Creations did some promotional stuff, and some costumes for a short film few years back.

ultramarine-costume.jpg

trade-show-display.jpg

trade-show-costume.jpg

gun-prop.jpg

I've spoken to one of the guys that worked on the ultramarine costume(in emails), It was sculpted in foam, sealed, detailed then they took moulds and cast the parts, I cant remember if he said they were urethane or glass.

Thank you everybody, epecially to Ral Partha for that amazing PDF link

i soppose i'll try and upload pics as soo as possible of the progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back