Halo 3 Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre Battle

Jr Member
I have used the search and looked around but i cant seem to find a pep file for the H3 AR all i can find is the low detail one on the Pep index.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or know if one is out there?

Not sure, but I'd like to know as well.
By the way, are you supposed to scale weapons? It would look weird if someone has a gun bigger then their body or something.

Enrisan said:
Not sure, but I'd like to know as well.
By the way, are you supposed to scale weapons? It would look weird if someone has a gun bigger then their body or something.
For UNSC weapons, no. For Brute and Covenant weapons, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam well ok ive dowloaded his but how should i scale it and i really dont know how im supposed to unfold and arrange it with out cut offs and stuff help anybody.

Does anyone have that Pep file already unfolded and everything already to print out?

Tre Battle said:
Dam well ok ive dowloaded his but how should i scale it and i really dont know how im supposed to unfold and arrange it with out cut offs and stuff help anybody.

Does anyone have that Pep file already unfolded and everything already to print out?
are you sure you downloaded the right one? Mine is unfolded and arranged. Also, Ral Partha said you don't scale it.

Tre Battle said:

I have already unfolded and scaled that file and it's in that same thread. Read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back