Drawball

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i just thought there really arnt enough ways to waste time online these days.. ive been a avid drawballer for @_@ almost 2 years now.. its a flash based drawing web site, your ink recharges over time. ans you can draw anywhere! just zoom in to the deepest level and solve a simple puzzle to start drawing..
its really basic tools, but some really amazing things can be made.. heres a few examples..

-----------
done by me
-------------

spiderman, wip

transformer, wip
----
spiderman and transformer are done outside the drawable area,, it will show them (zoomed out because they are huge) and snap back into the drawable area..

Captain America, wip

sexy asian chick

Keanu Reeves (from a scanner darkly)

tinkerbell

pirates of the carribean

sexy anime chick/ ship/ hilltop *zoomed out*

wolf/ senses fail album cover/ samurai

howls moving castle, wip (this was a collaberation attempt)
----------------

i have more but i dont wanna find them right now. also some of my works never survived vandalisim..
i have a forum about this site,, encouraging the creation of art... check it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are...wow...amazing!

Ive tried a few times, but my ink usually only reach 5%, so its kind of hard to do anything.

ink level will be 5% at first, and will recharge slowly over time,, after a week or so of visiting the site, your ink will recharge faster..

i take it you wont be liked if you draw over someones work lol...
i wasted all my ink doing my name
edit: your forum has its address visible with no zoom, was that like a massive colaberation?

pacbury said:
your forum has its address visible with no zoom, was that like a massive colaberation?
I was wondering this myself.

Is there a way to uplaod a picture or text that I am not aware of?

Also, how do you make your pic, erm, undrawable on?

Tater Mane said:
I was wondering this myself.

Is there a way to uplaod a picture or text that I am not aware of?

Also, how do you make your pic, erm, undrawable on?
theres no way to upload a pic i know, i think they ARE just massive colaberations
oh and people can always draw on you pictures... its like a massive graffiti wall

actually the drawballfans.com logo was originally started by 3 people with infinite ink. and now its maintained by close to 8 or so, with infinite ink and dozens without. to get a drawing protected it has to be very nice so the administrator of drawball will protect it from harm. that is also how you earn infinite ink,, its hit and miss when earning infinite ink,, sometimes he will protect your work and give it to you, sometimes he wont give it. just keep trying.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back