Leaving For Awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

well im leaving for a while due to a emensely bad day.... i lost a $300to$400 instrument piece and my mother is really pissed so xbl friends i wont be on for a while and im grounded forever ......

:( Aw that stinks =\ Hopefully it will either turn up soon or she will forgive ya' and you let you have your games/computer access back.

Vexona said:
:( Aw that stinks =\ Hopefully it will either turn up soon or she will forgive ya' and you let you have your games/computer access back.

i dunno all i know is that im screwed

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry your not grounded FOREVER im sure. I'm still technically grounded for life from 3-4 years ago for getting myself put into jail twice and sent to a psychiactric ward in the same month :D (yeah I was a really bad teenager, but im the complete opposite now lol). she'll be mad for awhile, it will soon blow over though. I promise :]

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Dont worry your not grounded FOREVER im sure. I'm still technically grounded for life from 3-4 years ago for getting myself put into jail twice and sent to a psychiactric ward in the same month :D (yeah I was a really bad teenager, but im the complete opposite now lol). she'll be mad for awhile, it will soon blow over though. I promise :]

well um yeah shes not that mad anymore but she is still pissed :(

leegrisham said:
what did you loose?

i lost a selmer neckpiece to an instrument costs alot for a stupid 4 inch piece of metal :(

------------------------------------------------

here is an update .... im sneaking on my bros comp right now and thats how im on....

my computer, wii, playstation, psp, ds, camera, and some other things where taken away......

but i will secretly come on every once and awhile to get on so until then cya later

ecose said:
well um yeah shes not that mad anymore but she is still pissed :(
i lost a selmer neckpiece to an instrument costs alot for a stupid 4 inch piece of metal :(
------------------------------------------------

here is an update .... im sneaking on my bros comp right now and thats how im on....

my computer, wii, playstation, psp, ds, camera, and some other things where taken away......

but i will secretly come on every once and awhile to get on so until then cya later

If only we knew what, the piece he's talking about is...

well since every one is confused it is the neck of the instrument the part that connects the big part of the insrument (keys, and bell) to the mouth peice... here is a provided pic ....

Keegan said:
You should craft one! Thatll show her! :lol:

that would be funny :D but my mother is wierd so she wouldnt let me any way :(

TwitchFMX8811 said:
ahahahaha thats awesome

that would be cool but she ordered the most expensive type for the instrument .... im still grounded :(

centerside said:
Then, it was kinda her fault, she didn't HAVE to get the most expensive one hehe.

your right i pointed that out and she almost extended my grounding period

risky to sneak on to your bro's comp.... you have huevos my friend :)..... good luck on making it through... im hoping you dont get caught..

hayato619 said:
risky to sneak on to your bro's comp.... you have huevos my friend :)..... good luck on making it through... im hoping you dont get caught..

thanks .....

Evil Femle said:
Ahh I remember the days I had to sneak around being grounded. Those days sucked. Sorry man.

yes they indeed suck..... and thanks

BlacRoseImmortal said:
She almost extended your lifelong grounding? rough dude...

yeah .... read the update....

-update-

i have stepped in a pretty big pile of crap now ... i took one of my dads really old halo 1 ghosts that was laying around and he caught me and now he says that hes gonna keep my computer and not give it back.... i think he is over reacting but i dunno it might be a bluf.... ill have to venture into this with patience............... im so bored and lonely with them in the house ... i cant do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back