Battery Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enrisan said:
isn't that dangerous? trying to open a battery, and is this for real?
Yes, this would usually be the case, since the batteries store energy using fluids wich are toxic..
in this case though, it's not. Instead of a normal battery, you have many small batteries inside 1 big battery.

So it's 100% safe to open it up. I will not recomend doing this with other brands because they might use cells instead of these smaller batteries.

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
As it said in the link, the guy opened up A23 batteries, which are completely different from your normal AA batteries. So be safe, use common sense, and read the nomenclature on the battery before opening it.

Jason 'Biff' H said:
As it said in the link, the guy opened up A23 batteries, which are completely different from your normal AA batteries. So be safe, use common sense, and read the nomenclature on the battery before opening it.

Jason beat me to it and yes i have tested it and it work BUT
only for the A23 Double batteries so as Jason said"read the nomenclature on the battery before opening it".

Finnish_Spartan said:
Yes, this would usually be the case, since the batteries store energy using fluids wich are toxic..
in this case though, it's not. Instead of a normal battery, you have many small batteries inside 1 big battery.

So it's 100% safe to open it up. I will not recomend doing this with other brands because they might use cells instead of these smaller batteries.

-Fin(n)ish

99% you could cut your finger.

Nice Site Blue ray Ray Gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back