Macattack64 Mark VI Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac, you should definetly do the bottoms of the boots, and have a function on the speakers saying "Suck it blues!" ^^

Macattack64 said:
Maybe I can get an mp3 file for that...
maybe I can get a collection of RvB red team quotes...
Lol, that would be funny. You could just record them from youtube. I know ChaosSpartan has a bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some new pics if you want to take a look: http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p344/Ma...k64/Red%20Suit/

P7020005.jpg

P7020010.jpg

P7020012.jpg

P7020014.jpg

P7020011.jpg

(crackhead09 @ Jul 24 2008, 07:52 PM) now to get kicked out of target again lol

I'm actually thinking about doing it again... but get a solid video of it... :)

Edit: Small update too. I got the front bondoed
P7020019.jpg

Turns out that I will have to sand off all pervious paint off my helmet on account of my stupidity.
Hey! Noone ever said armor making was easy...

Edit: So that means about another week til the final paint and everything... Sorry Guys...

Everything looks great, mac! I'm probably going to do the same suit for Halloween. HD and whatnot, not sure whos models you're using. Probably FS. Anyway, I've always liked your armor, your original red suit. I think you should paint this the same red and white, because the original looked awesome even as unsmoothed pep. :p

----------------
Now playing: 2-04 Gravemind (The Covenant, Part 4)

I am going to paint it the same as last time. I bet you can wait to see the final outcome of it. I'll make sure to post it when it's done. ;)

And yes the models are FS models. But the thighs are crackhead's.

excelent work man you should be proud, makes me even more anxious to start my own HD suit. are you going to do a dual visor when you're done?

I'm definitely going for a dual layer visor this time. Also It been frustrating having to sand all the paint off because of my error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back