I May Give Myself A Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should buy one of those cakes that people pop out of the cake and say surprise! You could scare the crap out of your friends....

Keegan said:
You should buy one of those cakes that people pop out of the cake and say surprise! You could scare the crap out of your friends....
That's pretty cool :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. How much are mail order brides??? :D
That would surely last me way more than 10 years of fun!

Tater Mane said:
Legos.

Don't but a set, just buy a bunch of those big tubs with random pieces.

Fun for life.
go, go ,go with the legos, yeah... go with the legos!!(in a very hipper kids voice)

I say a 2009 yamaha R1, your parents would love it too :)

buy a really fancy dremel, with all kinds of cool attachments, and tons of tips for it, then you can make cool armor :)

Borhan117 said:
If I was you id buy a pet (if I had space at home) or go to some class of metalworking/woodworking.

Whooa, bump or what, i dont even know if this member still comes here, this topics old and unread, pretty pointless bumping it in my opinion. but youre a noob which is understandable, but youre not supposed to bump threads over a month old.

Zenzeigan said:
Whooa, bump or what, i dont even know if this member still comes here, this topics old and unread, pretty pointless bumping it in my opinion. but youre a noob which is understandable, but youre not supposed to bump threads over a month old.

Wait a sec... I thought you left?? Or is this ^ post one of those "just checking in" on the forum??
I wish you would stay though, any ways.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Jun 9 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>legos. i support.</div>

I support as well.

Well, here's a list.

- legos :D (build a master chief statue)
- an airsoft gun
-paintball gun
- halo 3 zune
- a guitar
- a techno synthesizer ( they make cool noises, and Daft Punk uses one :lol: )

I dont know, that's just my suggestions.

Though, this member is still around I believe, I don't see a reason to keep this thread open for further discussion at this time.

Next time, just report it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back