Armoury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Ive started a accelerated CCNA course with my work. No spare time at all for 30 odd weeks. Although that does mean it'll be warm enough to glassfiber when im done..:)

Hello,

Daniel here from SPain. I´m signing up to this proyect. Just give up a list of whom makes whom. I Can offer to make all sorts of parts seen I´ve already got a base to work upon. I´ve got one of the early NAS armours (you could call me a veteran for having one of those). The only problem it lacks detail BIG time. I can offer to use this armour as a base and just completely cover it up with clay and start sculpting away. But before I do so I want to know... Who makes what part... and moreover... What parts do I get out of it? I mean I´m already served but I WANT to update the armor (if it means I´m to end up with 2 armours... All the better. I can get silicone and plastic from FORM-FX. has also some UK based shops for those who can´t get their hands on clay and other items.

In short. I´m in for armor making here @ the other side of the pond. And I´m defenetly in for trading armour parts... thisway I do not have 20 diffirent molds lying arround but one or 2... (thats my majour problem... space). Just let me know what parts are needed and count on me!

Daniel.

im not all that great with pep and armour but im prettty handy with wood and can get weapons molds and pass them on the peices of armour if anyones intersted

I think that I could make the moulds easily, I just need to a piece up first. I have resin coated the outside of a shoulder and will cut away the supports shortly to fibreglass the inside, I am going to work on finishing making that then see about silicon moulding it before I make anything else. I think its a good idea to make one small piece rather then ruin a full pepped suit :D

I know how to pep, resin, fibreglass, mould, cast, bondo, filler, spot putty, and can paint :) Just not finished anything yet lol ^^ due to o2 giving me a £3000 phone bill through identity theft and because i can't prove them wrong i have to pay it back over time. But i know how to do it all and have experience with smaller items i have practiced with. only thing im not good at is sculture with clay.

Well I'm Portsmouth so bout 2 and a Half hours Driving for me, If people are serious about manufacturing then I would be willing to start work and co-ordinate with you and anyone else interested

Hey guys. Iv made my first pep helm but its too big. I used MrOreo123 smooth pep and scaled it to 77 slightly too big.

So im gona do a new one any got any suggestions a good starting point for the Mjolnir Armour and scaling it up.

Im 5,8 btw medium buid

hi there, congrts on the helmet! WAs it your first pep?

There is a tutorial in the pep& cardboard armour section. Shows you how to size armour parts. Just lemme know if u need help with that. It's mainly a math thing.

What helmet type is it?

Just post here if you need help from me. That way everyone can read and respond/correct my reply.

Good luck!

Cheers bud. Its the Mjolnir Mark VI and mroreo did a smooth version of it but i scaled it up a tad too big for my height so im gonan do a new one.

Was thinking of doing flying squirrels then using card to detail it just like Poopers helm.

Was also wondering do you cut the visor out once you've resined the whole thing or after you've done the fiberglass inside?

Cut the visor once the whole helmet is finished and ready for paint, otherwise you might cut it to find out that its just slightly a different shape once finished, unless of course you have a few spare motorcycle visors and just can't wait that long :p

Hey everyone, Not sure if this is the right thread to this. (I couldn't find anywhere else to put it) But unfortunately due to Mr credit crisis I'm outta the old halo club. I'm selling my Spartan armour on ebay. So if there is anyone out there who hasn't had the time to make one now is the chance to get yourself a suit and save me from living in a cardboard box! It's the U.K ad not the American one on ebay.

On the thread part. I'm a prof painter so I'd happily help if people were starting a factory line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back