Photobucket Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robogenisis

I think photobucket has been hacked. Every image on the site hosted with photobucket has disappeared (that includes part of my sig and my avatar). I don't know if it's just me though.
Photobucket site

I don't know about images, but the main Photobucket page is for sure messed up. at least for me.

EDIT : CRAP! basically all my images on my Art portfolio(cough sig) are gone, something happened...

It's working for me...

Then again, I only looked at the front page. I'll go check further.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a guerrilla marketing campaign for "The Happening" because now I get a "address not found" error, when it was fine for me earlier. Strange, because I can still see my avatar, but not the pics I uploaded for my thread... I've checked my friends 'Buckets, and some of them are ok, and others are like mine.

WTF is goin on PhotoBucket?!

Silverzippo93 said:
Maybe it has to do with your ISP? I really don't know man.

i think not. cuz earlier the site was weird and all white and all the "Wording" was all in the left side

Silverzippo93 said:
Are you using the new Firefox? Maybe they got some script wrong.

I'm not : I'm just using Firefox 2. But this all sucks because all of my 3d stuff was on my account after my computer decided to do a 'system restore'. So I think I lost everything, unless this is just temporary =[

It's back to normal for me now. I did a virus scan just in case earlier, but I forgot to check to see if that helped. When it wasn't working, I tried photobucket on Firefox 3, Firefox 2, and IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back