Metroid Prime Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who you could make one of those for...... and come visit Retro in Austin?

quote name='Adam' date='Jun 25 2008, 09:35 AM' post='186462']
I know who you could make one of those for...... and come visit Retro in Austin?
[/quote]

Haha... That might be a hard sale... My wife doesnt mind me doing this stuff, but I dont think she wants to be a subject. Would be cool though. The only costume i think she would go for is the chick off of Half Life 2

[attachment=4946:Halflife2_4.jpg][

LastSpartan said:
Nice she's French ^^
-Looks in Nintendo Power which had an article on this-

Hmm... according to this, she's Scandinavian... still an awesome costume nonetheless!

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueRealm said:
The only costume i think she would go for is the chick off of Half Life 2
Gordon and Alyx! I need to find a chick that would do that with me... I would marry her in a second! Haha.

I've seen her before, don't know where, though. All I can remember is her face and her Zero suit.

well the costume from skg posted looks like all the reference photos were taken from ssbm not prime but still amazing work

NAh, I dun think so Adam. Even thought he lighting is pretty dark, the suit doesn't look the same to me. I used to have all the Retro art for MP

I think she went off of Super Metroid, rather than Prime.

Loess said:
Wow, those are nice. My girlfriend has said she'd like some Samus armor. She wants to go to cons and cosplay a VGCats comic with me.

Me -> :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: To you.

Oh I was just thinking about this last night..
In Metroid, the HUD changes according to the weapon systems or scanning systems that are in use.

Well, I was wondering how neat it would be if you could, through an option in H3, have different HUD according to what helmet you have on...
You know, Recon would have little distance/zoom markers that adjusted depending on target distances and what not. (Like the terminator or robocop?)
Or even maybe IFF systems like in steel battalion or a fighter jet.
Of course, the field of view would have to be smaller on recon since the visor is so tiny..
Different details would populate the different HUDs of each helmet. Hey, We could even have Kanji characters for HUD systems when using the Hayabusa helmet..
Am I the only one who thinks that would be cool?!?

Just a neat thought :D

ILOL'D said:
oMg !11!!! Metroid is a girl?!

lol
jk

OI VEY! i really hope you meant jk to the fact that you said metroid.......
other wise, hope for the human race is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back