Just Startin Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

carazo

hey guys and ladys.im a total noob at this and have no clue how to use the Pepakura at all if you guys could explain it to me that would be greatly appreciated.

carazo said:
hey guys and ladys.im a total noob at this and have no clue how to use the Pepakura at all if you guys could explain it to me that would be greatly appreciated.

well welcome to the forums...little warning..they kinda like it when u at least try to figure things out on ur own ...so go to the noob forums and start reading the stikies..they r very informative..and good reads to boot...good luck in ur endevours and welcome to 405th

Last edited by a moderator:
carazo said:
Welcome to the forums. Check out the stickies in the Pepakura and Cardboard armor forum, there's a wealth of information there. Here's the tutorial on pepakura: Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor. Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really appreciate your help.alot of tha other sites im in leauge with dont help you and really arent set up to help so thnks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back