Request Reference Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenzeigan

I believe some referance pictures "miss" some parts out, so i thought i would take requests to help anybody out

just tell me what specific part of the body and what armor, and ill work on it.

Note : i dont have all the armors, i have the majority of them, but i dont have Recon, and never will, so please dont ask for recon pics.

just ask what you want and i will let you know if i dont have that armor

Current pics taken
------------------------------
TurkeyAssassin's EVA helmet:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/jesus300/EVA1.png
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/jesus300/EVA2.png
------------------------------

Hey im working on my EVA helmet and i was wondering if you could get me some high quality pics of the vent like things on the chin, I cant find any good unpixelated ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
TurkeyAssassin said:
Hey im working on my EVA helmet and i was wondering if you could get me some high quality pics of the vent like things on the chin, I cant find any good unpixelated ones.
Unknown or Unexpected Exception of type : System.ArgumentNullException

It seems that you have encountered a problem with our site. Please report this issue to bnetbugs@bungie.com. Include the day and time (include your timezone), your Bungie.net user name, what you were doing at the time, and what you expected to happen instead of this error message. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to have your issue resolved as soon as possible.

the bungie online seems to be messing up, i will have your pictures uploaded as soon as possible

There are also reference packs up on the costuming wiki. Plus you can check the gallery. This is a good idea though. Hopefully we can fill in the gallery and the wiki.

Good idea Zenzeigan. I believe this should be posted in the Creation discussion. With almost 700 posts, you can post there ^^

LastSpartan said:
Good idea Zenzeigan. I believe this should be posted in the Creation discussion. With almost 700 posts, you can post there ^^
Meh, i would get complained at over there, i only feel welcome over here in the noob forum.
At least i cant have people complaining about "wrong section" and how stupid of an idea it is.

lief240 said:
hey zen, can u send me refrerence pics of the marine? thx
May be difficult due to halo multiplayer doesnt have marines...
i could go and find some on campaign, but its the fact that i need to get them in the right pose

the best ones so far are here:
http://www.vrogy.net/refs/h3/marine.zip
I DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR THOSE
i found them on the wiki and gathered that they would be ok, getting marine pics would be hard, download them they should do the trick.

hey, i got a few i need, maybe you can help.
I need a side view shot of the rear of the MK VI, and a 3/4 rear and front view of the same. I'm trying to get a decent closeup of the area right above the 'scoop', where the LEDs go. Thers one already up in the gallery, but I need a shot from the side, maybe even a little lower. and close up if possible. Thanks.

Humungotron said:
hey, i got a few i need, maybe you can help.
I need a side view shot of the rear of the MK VI, and a 3/4 rear and front view of the same. I'm trying to get a decent closeup of the area right above the 'scoop', where the LEDs go. Thers one already up in the gallery, but I need a shot from the side, maybe even a little lower. and close up if possible. Thanks.

i dont get ya, could you highlight on another picture what bit you want?

I need a top and side view of the red circle, close up, and the green one too if you're feeling nice.
aprt of what I'm looking for is the point where the brim tilts in to meet that half circle above the ear, and also how far it sticks out. I haven't found any ref pics in the gallery that I can really decipher where these meet.
I'm still trying to get all the detail on the rear bit, but most of the ref shots are straight on, i need a more downward angle so i can see the top of the lip.

Thanks!

Please dont Jack my thread :/

Was about to take these but no point seeing as i was beaten to it.

sorry for the bump, but this topic is still going and im willing to take pics.

actually, those shots are good, but any chance of getting larger sized ones? everything washes out when I make it full page and print it...

edit: and a close up of the lower jaw center, and from an angle, would be awesome.

Th3 FETT MAN said:
i am sorry i did mean to jack your thread i should have read before i posted.
I don't think you hijacked the thread. Hijacking is when you post something to a thread that is off topic and diverts attention away from the OP. Yours is not. It's in line with the spirit of the thread: someone requested for a screencap and you posted one in a timely manner. The OP didn't respond until 4 days later. So you're not at fault and you didn't have to delete your post.

fair enough... i guess it kinda helped seeing as my xbox controller was dead at the time...

feel free to do it, i mean, i have nothing against it, but you could always make youre own one, or just pm it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back