I'm Tired Of It... My Turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtrordinaryKill

Ok Ive join this site little over 6 months ago. Seen all the great armor from peole like: Adam, Flying Squirl. Its my turn. The only set back was that when halo 3 came out I thought that was the end of it. No its not. So its time for me to make the greatest the most kick butt armor out there. My goal is to crush all, yes even Adams armor. Moral support on this matter will be most helpful and so would tips. (Even tho I already most of them.) There will be updated pictures as I progress to my goal. Whis me luck on the matter and be ready for mind blowing detail. Thanks

-XtrordinaryKill

Well, good luck, but don't set your hopes to high. Also remember, if you want to make a really kick arse set of armor, it is going to take time, patience and persistence.

That's quite a goal you've set yourself there. Though I don't think you need to be quite so competetive about it. "My goal is to crush all."? Ok, then let's see some pics. ;)

Amen brother Skip! No pics no post for a WIP. BTW - that's a really good way to make friends. Might want to tone it down a little bit there.

I luld twice!!
I would love to see you crush blue realm and legendary armor.
master_chief_costume_helmet_2.jpg

Halo%20Helmet%20Progress%20Day%20Eight%2012.jpg

you know there are actual professionals on this site..
Anyways, good luck!!

-Fin(n)ish

There's a lot of room for improvement, across the board, but this is a niche, even among the scifi crowd, so there's not a lot of professionals interested in it. It happens.

Someone with a lot of time, decent resources, patience, and an expansive mind could do a lot here. If that's you, good luck.

You might want to actually document some progress here, otherwise this thread is actually not of any use to those browsing the boards, and will probably be closed(i.e. 'pics or it didn't happen').

My goal is to crush all, yes even Adams armor. Moral support on this matter will be most helpful and so would tips

What a peculiar statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ-TK said:
What a peculiar statement.
Yeah, i find it very ironic..
1st, "My goal is to crush all"
2nd, "I dont know how to do it, can you please help?"

These types of topics usually make people lose the respect towards you, the result is that people wont help you anymore.
Trust me, i'm talking about my personal experience on these forums.

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back