Honor Our Troops...

Status
Not open for further replies.

agbates

Hi, I just thought it would be nice to honor anyone who's helped fight the war on terror. If you know of anyone whos fought, or fighting for our armed forces right now post something about them. Maybe for example post their name, what branch of the military, what they do and maybe just some other note you might want to mention about them.

@aqbates,
Hi, I'm sorry, but I'm locking this post due to the nature of the replies you got to it. A similar post appears here:http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...mp;#entry177246 which you can use. Although that thread is for members that have served, I see no reason why immediate family members couldn't also be added, and in fact spoke with the Topic owner who has no problem with that.

However, please refrain from specific identification of "behind the scenes' type things that although your brother may have seen fit to share with you, are not for the rest of the world to digest. It's quite possible that you're information isn't entirely accurate because your brother couldn't relate the truth to you, or worse, IS accurate and not meant for "public consumption".

"Loose lips sink ships" Active duty personnel can be put at risk, not to mention that it's possible to get your brother in-trouble with his superiors. (Honestly, I've seen that before).

@Finnish,
If you have nothing nice to say about the post you're adding to.. don't post.. period... and definately don't double post. I've deleted both of your posts.

Although I'm glad you feel that you're privy to the innermost workings of the UN through your mom's job there, and also well-versed in all aspects of our countries special forces training systems, plus feel the need to make a special attempt to make someone feel bad about their brother who is not here to defend themselves but has taken it upon themselves to defend their country overseas, I think you need to shut the hell up..

I find it hard to beleive that anyone , not even you, would think those posts should EVER exist on these forums. If you had a problem with the post that you felt needed correction, use the report button.

I can't belive I'm not just banning you. Next time I will. Consider yourself warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back