Hd Halo 3 Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but this file is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too detailed, it will be impossible to get it unfolded..
Well, i mean, if someone even was able to unfold it, there are so many flaps, some so small you cant see them.
so you wouldnt be able to fold it on paper.

Allthough we try to achieve high detail pepakura items, you cannot make them super detailed.

-Fin(n)ish

Just go to the pep wiki and download Clownpuncher's version. Already unfolded. You can add detail to it.

;) I tried to unfold it but this thing is just a piece crap it has no unfold pionts and it has a nother layer in the inside. I never unfolded something like this before srry

TurkeyAssassin said:
Im willing to but you will have to scale it yourself :p
UNSC weapons are human-sized so there's no need to re-scale it. Simply unfold it so that it has a length of about 90 cm.

BTW, the BR model in the OP is by Warfighter.

EDIT:
TurkeyAssassin said:
;) I tried to unfold it but this thing is just a piece crap it has no unfold pionts and it has a nother layer in the inside. I never unfolded something like this before srry
That's why when you get a model from the 3D Warehouse, you need to edit it first, removing all the structures inside. Otherwise, you get one with LOTS of open edges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back