A Kid Who Has Built Almost Every Weapon From Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlacRoseImmortal

I just saw this on Bungie.net and I dont believe it's been posted here. This kid pretty much made all the Halo weapons from cardboard to go aolong with his armor. I dont know if all the weapons are legit or whatever. i just thought I would share this with you guys.

Actually, does anyone know if this kid is here on the forums?

Linkage to teh Cardboredz

Edit:
Here's the original vid:

Last edited by a moderator:
i like that turret he has

i never really liked cardboard weapons but damn this dude has one crazy imagination

the 4chan guys were flaming him yesterday, it was funny. i liked the one comment....
"lol he looks like mclovin!"
a few idiots flamed him, most just gave him props.

a coat or two of paint, and he should has recon!

i think its a shame how everyone made fun of him, i think its just unfair how we armor builders get treated like complete nerds. sucks to be honest... maybe with a bit of bondo and paint those weapons could be accurate.

Maybe someone should try and find this kid (im too lazy to do it) and direct him over to the 405th, aspecially if he doesnt feel welcome by people over there doggin him. He will be part of the Halo costuming family here :]

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Maybe someone should try and find this kid (im too lazy to do it) and direct him over to the 405th, aspecially if he doesnt feel welcome by people over there doggin him. He will be part of the Halo costuming family here :]

i believe he has a youtube channel, but i honestly cant be bothered to find it, im busy watching arby n the chief... again.

Zenzeigan said:
i think its a shame how everyone made fun of him, i think its just unfair how we armor builders get treated like complete nerds. sucks to be honest... maybe with a bit of bondo and paint those weapons could be accurate.
Lots of us would say that we are nerds, but whats wrong with that? im a nerd and proud of it! But lots of people tdo treat nerds adly, i bet its just jealousy :D

Wow... that actually looks really good for carboard equipment! He seems to be pretty talented with that stuff! There where a few flaws with the BR, but I've only seen one really good one, so it doesn't make a difference, and that one's up there anywho!

He would make a great addition to our community, and with some bondo and resin/fiberglass, he'll have a really nice set of armor!

I feel sad about this kid because of the comments. But hey thats the internet. Besides, the video is 3 months old. He was just on 5 minutes ago. I hope he joins. I was amazed at the rocket changing.

Holey Moley! He made a realllly great sniper rifle..... damnit, I have alot of competition lol jk.

I cant wait to talk to this kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back