A Kid Who Has Built Almost Every Weapon From Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the reason he is being called the new star wars kid is because he was simulating the in-game character animations.

Thats what killed the whole thing for me. Awesome armor, awesome weapons and then, oh god, he tea bagged an invisible enemy.

meh nerd pride is great especailly when people dog on you and you have your friends with you who have shorter tempers than me cuz they go over and kick their but lol

I think the reason for him not responding is becuase of the ample amounts of jeering and flaming of him. It's probably made him trust no one on the internet.

Or he is on vacation, one or the other.

crackhead09 said:
meh nerd pride is great especailly when people dog on you and you have your friends with you who have shorter tempers than me cuz they go over and kick their but lol
...geeks dude... geeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember watching his video's the other day.. I thought they had been posted though.

Its really funny when he pertends to shoot them or mele' and reload.

But thoese are quite decent for his age ect.

GO! RANDOM INTERNET KID!

daredevil71789 said:
i mad nao...who put up that vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on ebaums world... the ebaum admin.

on bungie, lukems.

i cant see you complaining to either of those... why would you be mad, this kid is getting popular for this... even if some idiots flame him, he is still well known.

Zenzeigan said:
on ebaums world... the ebaum admin.

on bungie, lukems.

i cant see you complaining to either of those... why would you be mad, this kid is getting popular for this... even if some idiots flame him, he is still well known.
thats the internet for you. you're either offended like they killed you mother. or you dont care like some bug in the cat litter.

thats amazing that even though the new rules are in place we still have people saying stupid things...

im proud of the little guy, hes 12 and has a bigger aresonal then some of the people here! he found that he loves to build stuff and loves to be creative. if it makes him happy, so be it. :p

Cheers,
-John-

what?!? no brute shot?!?!?!! jk, thats pretty cool, but he shows them off in a weird way, right now i have made the AR and the BR out of cardboard, the BR im still working on, hehe im using the scope from the nerf longshot! :D

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=38232838

Ok this may be a little much for some people, but this kid has got a wicked imagination. Maybe with some funding from his parents he can really pull these off quite nice for his age. Check out the video and comment on myspace. Perhaps some of you that have already completed some things can offer him some insight and words of advice. All in all, I adore this kid and give him props for even trying.

The kid who made the halo weapons out of cardboard, is on the frontpage of myspace >_<
Not to be mean, but we have a lot of better work, plus he seems to be racist and immature (those who know the certain comment he made on youtube will understand.)
And this cannot be good for his social life, I would really hate to be on the front page of myspace with cardboard weapons and making sounds and reload animations like that.

~Radio~

ya know i really feel like asking why this couldnt just go in the other thread?.... but i wouldnt of found out, because i havent rechecked that thread in a grip.....so thank you

and i agree.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RadioactiV777 @ Jul 21 2008, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The kid who made the halo weapons out of cardboard, is on the frontpage of myspace >_<
Not to be mean, but we have a lot of better work, plus he seems to be racist and immature (those who know the certain comment he made on youtube will understand.)
And this cannot be good for his social life, I would really hate to be on the front page of myspace with cardboard weapons and making sounds and reload animations like that.

~Radio~</div>

well i dont know anything about a racit comment it was just a vidio of a kid w wayyym tooo much time on his hands..i thought was funny...if anyone is offended by my posting it..feel free to have mods delete it..

Gnr8tnXXX said:
well i dont know anything about a racit comment it was just a vidio of a kid w wayyym tooo much time on his hands..i thought was funny...if anyone is offended by my posting it..feel free to have mods delete it..

u didnt see the racism and immaturity?????
neither did i

can anybody tell me what racist comment this kid made??

Are you guys stupid or what?

How in the slightest way is that offensive?
A kid doing what he loves most, its not racist or anything of the kind.

Anyway, i doubt this kid even plans on coming to these site after reading:

"Not to be mean, but we have a lot of better work, plus he seems to be racist and immature"

"I really just can't help but feel bad for the kid."

Id like to see you do better, so what if we have got better ones here.
Thats why he should come here, to learn from his mistakes, and yeah, hes doing it from cardboard, not pep.

Id like to see you do better Radio, considering hes only 12.

I was once immature, posting annoying questions on the noob forum. but just from being on this site i have learnt alot and realised what i should be doing, youve been here longer than me radio, stop offending him for god sake, so what if hes racist?, sure, its pretty damn harsh, and i dont tolerate racism. but he could learn, and i have friends who are racist all the time. i dont like it, but its easy tp put up with.

Back on topic.

This kid done a good job, considering hes 12, isnt using pep guidelines and isnt getting advice from us, give him some credit.

Ok, settle down kids. Lets not get ANOTHER thread locked for stupid bickering.

If you dont have anythign nice to say, don't say anything at all. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back