Have A Question? Dont Bother With A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. ive been lurking these forums for awhile and ive figured out generally everything with pepakura and fiberglassing. i luckly have some experience with fiberglassing ^.^

anyway do any of oyu know where i can get a halo 3 mkV now VI pepakura model?

i cant find one with the search engine. the main difference between the halo 1 and 3 model is mainly the visor and i do actually have a way to get golden visors and have them straight.

@LevelinUp: I dont quite understand your specific question but there is a Pep wiki in the stickied threads under Creation Discussion>Pepakura and Cardboard Armor.

There you can find all your MarkV and MarkVI helmety needs.

Hey, I'm new to the forums here but I'm no stranger at creating some awesome armors! Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone had a spare pepakura file of the Moniter 343 Guilty Spark. Thanks.

KWDzero said:
Hey, I'm new to the forums here but I'm no stranger at creating some awesome armors! Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone had a spare pepakura file of the Moniter 343 Guilty Spark. Thanks.

I think I may hav seen one file floatign around somewhere.... If I find it i'll PM you ^^

HaloFanChuck said:
I am glad I read this, truly helped me learn! kay, now I am off to study the "how to's" and such!!

:)

*Pats head* Good little noob :]

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
@LevelinUp: I dont quite understand your specific question but there is a Pep wiki in the stickied threads under Creation Discussion>Pepakura and Cardboard Armor.

There you can find all your MarkV and MarkVI helmety needs.

Sorry, one of my worst posts in years. let me say it again.

do you know where i can get the halo 3 stlye mark V helmet pepakura?

i cant find the halo 3 stlye one since the difference between the halo 1 and halo 3 one is the visors.

i have found the h1 helmet. but i want the newer one! v_V

@Levelingup: Are you sure your talking about the Mark V? The only "newer" version is the Mark VI. And ALL of the helmets are located in the wiki where I directed you in my previous post, you gotta do some searchin in the Stickies for a thred thats called "The Pep Wiki" or somethign like that.

If your still having problems, PM me.

Wow, that pat on the head made me laugh out loud! hahaha It has been YEARS since I have been a noob. I guess I am officially a noob today! Too funny!

--Chuck

BlacRoseImmortal said:
*Pats head* Good little noob :]

me have trouble understanding when no use puncuation and seperate words file mama daddy baby poohpooh pee pee

mocafreak189 said:
how u make like ur your own pep file like how those guys are makeing recon with out downloading the pep file o_O o_O o_O :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mocafreak189 said:
how u make like ur your own pep file like how those guys are makeing recon with out downloading the pep file o_O o_O o_O :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow, that just made me go crosseyed.... PLEASE, use punctuation and proper grammar on the boards.... most of us will not be able to understand you and therfore cannot help you. Now, slow down, and try again...

BFDesigns said:
hey, does anyone know what the difference is between pink & gold bondo besides the price?

Ive personally never seen gold bondo (?) but I would suppose that if it is Auto Body Filler then it is the same thing.

Gold bondo is a better quality body filler. It is smoother and creamier (sounds like cake icing) and is easier to apply and spread than standard body filler and will not clog sandpaper.

Ahh good to know... So its a filler that's in between "pink" Body filler and Rondo? kinda... right? lol... i dont have gold bondo sold where i live so i wouldnt know :/

rickgyver said:
Gold bondo is a better quality body filler. It is smoother and creamier (sounds like cake icing) and is easier to apply and spread than standard body filler and will not clog sandpaper.

And don't forget it stops athletes foot and mild skin irritations. ;)

200.jpg

I've never come across Gold Bondo, anywhere in my travels. Is this a new product, is it sold exclusively somewhere?

Sean Bradley said:
I've never come across Gold Bondo, anywhere in my travels. Is this a new product, is it sold exclusively somewhere?

I saw it when i dropped by Auto Zone yesterday. It's by the name "Dymand DeLyte" or something like that... Gold color auto body filler at only about $5 more than regular bondo.

I've never even heard of that brand >.<

Well, If it's amn Auto Body Filler then I dont see why you cant use it. Let us know how it goes ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back