Someone Do Me A Favor Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadnought

Didn't know where to put this so I'm putting this here. My Halo 3 died on me a while back and I haven't been able to get another (yet). Can someone please dress up in Red CQB armor, grab a Chaingun, walk around and take a angled screenshot of it?

Dreadnought of Fury said:
As long as someone is doing it lol

I need it for a sig on a Halo RP forum

It's basically my job to take screenshots for people's sigs. tlither knows. ;) You should've just asked me. I'll do it today. Full red CQB with a chaingun. Is that all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't trying to step on toes Friendly. Saw this when I got up and no replies. If you do it I'm sure DoF will get it before I get home from work. Thanks.

tlither said:
Wasn't trying to step on toes Friendly. Saw this when I got up and no replies. If you do it I'm sure DoF will get it before I get home from work. Thanks.

It's fine. I have no toes to step on. :p

By the way, what's DoF?

EDIT: Dreadnought of Fury. Answered my own question as soon as I posted.:lol:

I have a Referance picture request thread but its been dead for a while, so im not suprised that you didnt see it. but feel free to ask me in the future, im always happy to take pictures on halo 3.

My Reference Picture Request Thread, feel free to use this in the future.
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12343

Your Pictures:
Ref1.png

Ref2.png

Ref3.png

Ref4.png

Ref5.png

Aw, beat me to it. I'm still going to take one, just so you have more of a choice :p You can try everything at the salad bar XD

Friendly said:
Aw, beat me to it. I'm still going to take one, just so you have more of a choice :p You can try everything at the salad bar XD

Hehe, sorry to beat you to it, but its my job to take reference pictures, and i guess this counts as Reference :D

Well thanks! But Friendly do you do Photoshop? Cause I just realized how Horrible I am and I need someone to make me a badass sig, Or better yet, a Render

Sadly, no. This is how sig-making works: I take a screenshot according to the requester's request and send it to CrAzY CH13F. He then photoshops it and adds text according to the request and sends the requester the IMG code. Unfortunately my dog, being a dog, knocked over Wrigley's Xbox and scratched the Halo disk. So I won't be able to take the screenshot for you. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back