Visor Measurements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguespartan

Jr Member
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE EXACT MEASUREMENTS FOR THE ROGUE HELMET VISOR? I HAVE A VISOR AM NOT WILLING TO CUT IT UNTIL I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO GET THE MEASUREMENTS. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

what were your measurements for your pep piece? then we might be able to help, and try not to type in all caps, because some people may not want to help when people do that, just a heads up ;)

Do NOT Make topic Descriptions, or Topics, in all caps, i can garuntee you wont get any help that way.

youve lost me. maybe be a little more polite for asking it and i may be willing

What about cutting a peice of paper the size of your visor and test fit it into the helmet, Maybe draw on it to get the exact size. Then when you made it so it fits you can use it as a templet to cut your real visor.

/Conny

pop the whole visor in, with a black marker pen draw aroundthe visor hole. then take the visor out, aand cut about 2 cm away from the black line, rub off the line, and youre done

Zenzeigan said:
pop the whole visor in, with a black marker pen draw aroundthe visor hole. then take the visor out, aand cut about 2 cm away from the black line, rub off the line, and youre done
hey guys sorry about the caps lock, i didnt realize it was that way till i was done. thanks for the help. i do have the pep visor, but since i cut it it wasnt exact on measurements, so i thought before i cut a brand new visor, ill ask for some help. i plan on doing a double layer effect, so that will require a little more work obviously but since the rogue visor is so narrow, i am able to use one visor for both layers. thanks again everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back