Hey Anyone Seen My First Youtube Vid Plz Comment And Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please kill me...

Okay, you're new, not familiar with the usual guidelines, and I forgive you. And the Helmet looks good overall. No warps or unsymmetrical stuff as far as I can see. But the the music... so clichè...

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Please kill me...

Okay, you're new, not familiar with the usual guidelines, and I forgive you. And the Helmet looks good overall. No warps or unsymmetrical stuff as far as I can see. But the the music... so clichè...
I read this before I saw the video. And I said, "Mjolnir mix...."

Anyways yes, looks pretty good, The forearm looks just like a round piece of hollowed out bondo. It has no detail. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
the helmet looks nice, but im going to have to agree with Keegan the forearm looks like...well...a carved log...Sorry, although you could try and fix it with a dremel and more bondo...it would be like carving on...a log.

the music was too much...lol and i thought i was bad for blairing Fatboy Slim: Weapon of Choice when i was working on my rocket launcher.

Cheers,
-John-

hey guys if u like the mortal kombat theme or havent herd it check out my vid its kewl and funny plz rate and comment all my videos ty

spartanlots-o-numbers said:
hey guys if u like the mortal kombat theme or havent herd it check out my vid its kewl and funny plz rate and comment all my videos ty

Come on, at least give a link. This is kind of an 'attention thread', check the stickie here about rules.

Warnings and Offenses List

And more topics that might be good for you...

Sticky Index for New kiddos

I mean, if you were honestly just trying to show people that liked the MK scene something cool that you made, that's alright, but asking for ratings and comments is just a bit much.

for some reason it wont paste the link here is the vid if it works and plz comment and rate on youtube pz cmment my other vids as well

and again srry i just got a mac its diffrent

spartan8675309 said:
for some reason it wont paste the link here is the vid if it works and plz comment and rate on youtube pz cmment my other vids as well
and again srry i just got a mac its diffrent

Another reason why I don't like them.. :D

Ok, take the numbers from the end of the link and put it in the youtube box when you post. The full link doesnt work

for your embed code, use the last letters and numbers of the Youtube URL.

For example, if the link was htttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU then you would use eBGIQ7ZuuiU. The resulting vid :

what you'd want, would be

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>[video]eBGIQ7ZuuiU[/video]</div>

for this specific video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back