Wire A Laser To A Bigger Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will require you to disassemble the laser and replacing its switch. For what purpose are you going to use this?

You could buy a laser meant for airsoft. They are relatively small and they feature a detachable touch pad which is the button. They are also not very expensive; $10-$20. Hope that helped!

Actually if you just keep the current battery(which would be much simpler) you can just connect wires to the existing contact points of the button on the laser. You won't be using the button anymore and probably not the case, unless you take the button out and run the wires through where the button used to be. From there use the wires on the two connector points and run them to your bigger switch, button, push thingy, etc and wire it up to connect when you hit it. Just make sure the previous points don't connect.

I'm not expert but I think that's workable.

Ral Partha said:
That will require you to disassemble the laser and replacing its switch. For what purpose are you going to use this?
im going to make a laser for the br im making

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRob said:
Actually if you just keep the current battery(which would be much simpler) you can just connect wires to the existing contact points of the button on the laser. You won't be using the button anymore and probably not the case, unless you take the button out and run the wires through where the button used to be. From there use the wires on the two connector points and run them to your bigger switch, button, push thingy, etc and wire it up to connect when you hit it. Just make sure the previous points don't connect.

I'm not expert but I think that's workable.
well the button is really tiny im going to buy a soldering gun to remove it

Zeshan said:
well the button is really tiny im going to buy a soldering gun to remove it

Dont double post.

If its for a weapon prop. you would be better off just buying an airsoft laser or scope, they are made for weapon usage, making your own would be difficult, and probabily more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back