Spartan Iii

Status
Not open for further replies.

TANNER DA PIMP

hey after reading the halo books i would really like to make the spartan 3 armor from ghosts of onxy and was wondering if anyone had any idea what the looked like or had any pics.....any help would be much appreciated(sp?) :D

Have you looked up google or the gallery here?

Most likely, you won't find much because there were never any games with the Spartan III's. Since they only appeared on the book, your best bet is the picture on the front cover. If you use the search feature here, you should be able to find some threads about the SIII armor. I remember there was at least one.

Confucious T said:
Have you looked up google or the gallery here?

Most likely, you won't find much because there were never any games with the Spartan III's. Since they only appeared on the book, your best bet is the picture on the front cover. If you use the search feature here, you should be able to find some threads about the SIII armor. I remember there was at least one.
i looked up it on google and all ive been able to come up with is the cover of the book which shows the helmet shoulder and part of the chest so in the future i might be attempting this as a side project ill just have to render the look of the legs based on the design of the rest of it :p should be a fun and challenging project:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few I grabbed a while back off another forum, can't remember what forum or who made it though:
th_dropship_9.jpg th_spartanIII_12.jpg th_spartanIII_16.jpg th_spartanIII_5.jpg
th_spartanIII_7.jpg th_spartanIII_9.jpg th_theedge_2.jpg th_theedge_4.jpg
th_theedge_6.jpg

These are fan art so it's not canon.
And here's a thread about some SIII shoulders that was posted a while back (Link), there are more threads out there but that was one that showed up on a google search.
Also, try searching on Halo.Bungie.Org, there's some more fan stuff over there.

thannks alot those pictures should really help i plan on starting to work on this sometime soon...but my grandma just passed away yeterday so theres alot of stuff were gunna be doing there so im not sure when ill get started :(

I love it, Might have to try and sculpt this one ;)

SPIarmor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back