Mac Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostrich

Jr Member
I just wanted to know if anyone here knows if Pepakura can be used on a Mac and if their could be anyway for me to get it onto my Mac? I'm real eager to start making stuff out of it.

Vista is the resource hog of the universe (takes up a gig of ram on its own).

I would say just partition your HDD and install windows on the other partition. Thats the easiest way. Another way is to buy Parallels to run both OS's at the same time.

ahh thats true macs arent nearly as compatible with software and such but essentiall on a whole they are faster more efficient and more convinient (by far) also the display is so much clearer. the difference is incredible :mrgreen:

Not trying to make a thread about which computers better, mac's are :mrgreen: lol. But seriously I think I'm going to install windows on the other portion of my computer, but it'll take up a lot of space so any other suggestions would be helpful too.

i can run OS on my PC macs suck, and the only reason i say that is becuase i hate apple :( now if someone besides apple made somthing the same as the Mac i would use it, even if it was the exact same, i refuse to use apple products ( long story ) well anyway, tell me if you get pepakura to work on mac pfffft.

So VirtualPc basically opens anything that is Microsoft so for instance I could put in Halo 2 for the Pc and it would work on my Mac?

Hmm no.

Macs sucks and VirtualPC tooks 1gb to run I think. So it's hard to run a game on it, until you have a good mac, quite impossible ^^

Ostrich said:
I just wanted to know if anyone here knows if Pepakura can be used on a Mac and if their could be anyway for me to get it onto my Mac? I'm real eager to start making stuff out of it.

Ostrich,

If some of your friends or family have a PC, you can download the program to a memory stick (just make sure it is large enough) and actually install it onto the memory stick. I have the program intsalled on my thumb drive because when I am at work, as I am now, I can't install programs on my work computer, but I can run it on the thumb drive with no issues.

Hope this has helped in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. Never thought of that. I guess I should try this as well. It would eliminate the need to move my printer around the house so much =/

I just had my first experience with a great dell machine coupled with windows vista. Abosolutely horrible. Its a pos honestly. Ive had zero problems running on my mac. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back