Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone my name is Erikpreet, I am a seventeen year old entering senior year at an engineering magnet school. I love Halo, I loved Halo since the first and my love for Halo intensifys with each new release of the games,novels,graphic,novels,red vs blue, comics, animated specials, etc. I also love watching movies, favorites is The Intouchables. I am a music enthusiast, I love classical,rap, and reggae. I like to write and make films, as well as write comedy material. I like video games, Halo is my favorite, followed by assassins creed, elder scrolls, gears of war, and call of duty. I am anxious to learn the skill of armor making and 3D modeling.

Name: Roy
Profession: None
Favorite Hobby: Video games and computer building
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer and the unique style of the game.
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo,portal 2,crysis,skyrim,hl2,mass effect,nba 2k12, minecraft, rainbow six vegas 2, GOW.
Other Interests: 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon do, build computers,play three instruments(trumpet,piano,percussion), basketball.
Favorite Food: Sushi/pizza (equally delicious xD)
Favorite Finisher: curb stomping in GOW
Favorite Band/artist:Michael jackson, Elvis presley, daft punk, skrillex, vocolaoid, dubstep,vitas,2pac,biggie
Favorite Movie(s): Hurt locker, Gattaca, Batman TDKR , Avatar
Other: Just a average dude

Well I just got on here yesterday I was looking at the three and I suppose I am one old noon
Favorite part of halo: story and graphics

I am a former Marine and my son and I are looking forward to getting into the costuming. I really have no experience in it so any help would be appreciated. So anyways hello and very glad to be apart of this community.

Since I have been lurking without an account... and now have one, here is le introduction

Name: Kyle Hilkens
Profession: Law student and employee at a local MediaMarkt
Favorite Hobby: Video games, sports and reading
Favorite part of Halo: Storyline and overall badness of the characters. I love how reading and playing the game immerses me into the world that Bungie created and hopefully lives on with 343 as epicly as it has been so far!
Favorite Halo: Sorry, not able to chose...
Favorite Video Game: Halo series and COD series for casual gaming... Halo requires you to have a good teammate, overall skill is much higher
Other Interests: Music, gaming ;), racing, motorcycles and intellectual property.
Favorite Food: Pancakes!
Favorite Finisher: Backstab by Master Chief! And judging from footage for Halo 4 that is going to be even more epic!
Favorite Band/artist: Michael Jackson, N*E*R*D*, Kanye West, Jay-Z
Favorite Movie(s): Batman (Begins, TDK, TDKR), Spiderman (I, II, III), Prometheus, Star Wars Trilogies
Other: Ever since building my own Steel Spidey suit for carnaval I have been into costuming... having been lurking on this forum for two weeks now and I'm really impressed with the dedication and hard work everybody puts in the 3D modelling, Pep-ping, foaming and even casting their models. I look forward to being a part of this community and working with you guys!

Name: Shane
Profession: Attorney
Favorite Hobby: trading card games and table top games (currently loving Ascension, WoW TCG, and MTG)
Favorite part of halo: The innovativeness of the game
Favorite Halo: 1 (played this game FOREVER)
Favorite Video Game: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Other Interests: I collect a ton of comic books (have nearly every Valiant comic ever produced)
Favorite Food: Chicken (in all of it's multiple concoctions
Favorite Finisher: "GET OVER HERE" from Scorpion
Favorite Band: Pearl Jam
Favorite Movie(s): Bubba Hotep, Doom, LOTR trilogy, Star Wars epic, the first Matrix, Office Space
Other: I've won over $50,000 playing trading card games, but I am essentially retired now and looking for a hobby that keeps me close to home, but still satisfied.

Name: Dawn O
Profession: Full time mum, costumer
Favorite Hobby: sewing, creating cool costumes.
Favorite part of halo: Watching my son enjoying playing the game so much
Favorite Halo: all of them
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect series and Dragon age series
Other Interests: Arts and crafts, anything creative
Favorite Food: Tabbouleh
Favorite Band: Daft Punk
Favorite Movie(s): multiple

hello my name is zane i made a username here about 1 year ago. ive spent most of that year plotting a suit to build and up to about 2 weeks ago nothing happened.
im 25 years old i live in Michigan and soon to be married
the suit im building is the sc2 terrain marine. its 5foot 6 scale im about 5 11. the reason i chose the slightly small scale is for mobility.
i have the majority of the suit peped. but as i complete 1 part i tend to glass it to preserve it. paper is so very fragile, humidity is a mother...

id say my favorite game right now. is world of tanks. i no i no ... feel free to mesg me about my suit.. ill have pictures posted soon, sadly ill have to figure out how im totaly new to forums....

Name:Alex Kim
Profession:Military for a few more months, after that well... who knows.
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft hands down
Favorite part of Halo: When I played Combat Evolved for the first time, and touched down on Halo.
Favorite Halo: Halo ODST
Favorite Video Game: I'm not quite sure.
Other Interests: I love to camp, hike, and generally be outdoors
Favorite Food: Korean
Other: Just trying to find some hobbies that I can do on my own when I'm not at school or work

Hello there 405th!

Name: Albert E. (A.K.A. Mogo)
Profession: Badass engineering student
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and sleep also learning is a hobby.
Favorite part of halo: The Story, the music, the evolution of it!
Favorite Halo: 3 and Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo and COD series
Other Interests: Music, Science and Star Wars!

Hello 405th, thought I'd introduce myself :)

Name: Cleric
Profession: Student
Favourite Halo: ODST and Halo Wars
Hobbies and other interests: Gaming (obviously!) and Fencing
Favourite finisher: Using force Grip in Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Favourite Music: Kanye West, Snow Patrol, David Gray

Nice to meet you all :)

Hail and well met my fellow 405th.
Just signed up along with a buddy of mine, we are about to undertake Mark VI armour. Really looking forward to it. 405th has served as a major source of inspiration, so had to sign up. Hope I can contribute my 'ten penneth', My pal and I are both makers of period armour for living history use. So we can bring (hopefully) transferable skill sets to our respective projects. I personally want to do a sniper rifle, using metal, wood, plastic, resin, fibreglass, etc. wherever appropriate. But what I'm interested in attempting is recycling a 2nd hand video cam, to butcher the lens and the LCD screen to mimic the scope of the rifle. I've done no measurements as yet, still only an idea at this stage. I want to build the suit 1st. Best not get ahead of myself. However I would be interested to know if anyone has had a go at the scope thing. Anyway, later, but for now, glad to be here, hope this is mutually beneficial. Ulfhednar

Name: Kyle Malecek
Profession: Hopefully a part-time waiter
Favorite hobby: Lacrosse
Favorite part of Halo: Multiplayer
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite video game: Halo
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite finisher: No-scope for the win

Name: Noah R.
Profession: currently not employed
Favorite hobby: reading, videogames, drawing, (or just art in general.) and making things
Favorite halo: either CE or Halo 3: ODST
Favorite videogame: it's probably a tie between Minecraft, Portal 1 and 2, Skyrim, and Halo
Favorite food: pad thai
Favorite videogame character
Other interests: i also enjoy browsing Reddit

Name: Joe
Profession: School
Favorite Hobby: bb guns Lego making awsome things
Favorite part of Halo: Feet first into hell
Favorite Halo: halo 3 odst
Favorite Video Game: skyrim
Other interests: cycling and building stuff
Favorite Food: Anything put in front of me

Hi Everybody!

Name:Rob
Profession: Motion Capture @ Rockstar Games
Worked at Gamestop for 3 years, became a manager then got the job at Rockstar been there almost 2 years now. Went from selling to making games, quite the story :)
Favorite Hobbies: Videogames(Currently BF3 and SC2), Doing work on my car(2010 Challenger R/T), Still dabble in MTG a bit
Favorite Halo: 2(Single player) 3(Multiplayer) except for Reach's Firefight(Lots of laughs)
Favortie Halo Character: Jorge(close call with MC)
Favorite Movie: Saving Private Ryan

Been looking at this website for a while but not doing anything with the info. I finally want to do something and make some badass halo armor.I have no experience in this area but I WANT to learn! I'm known for being a perfectionist when I do artwork(was an CG art major) and I'm looking forward to being a part of this badass website!

Hello!

Name: Michael
Profession: cashier
Hobbies: black smithing, drawing, reading, and legos. Building stuff is fun.
Fave Halo: 2.
Favorite part: Halo Legends arbiter episode.
Favorite movie: count of monte cristo.

Currently going to college for a form of inspection work. I enjoy metal work like blacksmithing, machining and welding, but my schedule this semester won't allow me to use the facilities on campus and I lack the equipment myself so I decided to direct my desire to build into these amazing suits I've seen across the web. I've started on a demo mark vi pepakura helmet and so far it is going well. Hope to post pics once it is done.

Name: Chris Johnson
Profession: medically retired from military/Combat related
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Reading, History
Favorite part of halo: Solo Play
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: SWtOR
Other Interests: Music, movies, and a good cup of coffee
Favorite Food: chicken satay with peanut sauce / and fries
Favorite Band: Casting Crowns
Favorite Movie(s): Dawn of the Dead (1978 version), 1984, Starship Troopers

Name: Jesse Martin
Profession: School