Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Geo Montero
Profession: I.S Systems Analyst / Student in Aerospace Engineering
Favorite Hobby: Video Games / Football / Running
Favorite part of halo: Story, Especially when reach came out
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect Series , Halo Series , The Old Republic MMO , EVE Online.
Other Interests: Play Guitar, Drums , Bass ,Bagpipes
Favorite Food: I'm a vegetarian
Favorite Band: Thrice , The Devil wears Prada , Anything Tron Related.
Favorite Movie(s): Star wars ( All of Them) Anything really i'm not picky
Other: I run as many marathons as i can, and im into building things (i just found cosplay due to my best friend, she's great)

Name: Aaron
Profession: ASM at Gamestop
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Art, Music
Favorite part of halo: Everything, I love the story and the characters
Favorite Halo: 3 and Reach
Other Interests: Costuming, Prop making, Art, anything Halloween(the holiday and the movie)
Favorite Food: Anything Italian
Favorite Movie(s) & TV shows: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, all of the Star Wars movies, anything horror, Doctor Who, Sherlock
Other: I am looking forward to working on and making my Mark VI armor. This site is awesome and very informative. I have been reading and learning a lot.

Name: Jarrod "jay" or "Lieutenant"
Profession: Apprentice "hobbyist" blacksmith cutler (aka. makin da sleecy slicy nippy Knifie/swordie), senior level High school student
Interests: Animation, Artisan crafts, video games and renaisance/modern militaria
Favourite HALO Games: HALO: CE, HALO: Reach
Favourite HALO Armour: SIII - MIJOLNIR MKV, ODST Helljumper (HALO 3 version)
Favourite food: chicken parmie 'n Chips
Favourite movies: IronClad, The Last Samurai, 007 Films, Alot of others too...

Bio: Well to kick it off im a bit of a noob in the film/game. i have a goal to become a 3D animator for the entertainment industy varying between games and movies. what drew me here was HALO. that game inspired me along with others (no time to rattle'em of now) becouse the cinematics
were so awesome. i came here to get my head around the physical aspects of film and game. having some props to hang on the wall is also nice. for now im looking at doing a short clip involving a banshee to add to my portfolio...

Name: Anthony Rocchio
Profession: Web Developer at the Naval War College (ASP/VB.NET and am big on UI development)
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and my kids (4/b and 1.5/g)
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Borderlands & Assassin's Creed
Other Interests: I play guitar, bass and drums... here's some of my tunes: http://soundcloud.com/subliminal-confusion/sets/2008-ep/
Favorite Food: Asian (Thai, Vietnamese, Cantonese, but never seafood). I am allergic to Shrimp!
Favorite Band: Misc, but include Coheed & Cambria, Enter Shikari and Angels and Airwaves.
Favorite Movie(s): Avengers, Matrix, Moon.. anything with Batman in it.

Dude here, [Hello] Just doing the intro

This is by far one of the greatest webpages the Internet community has produced. Thank you to everyone for sharing your knowledge. Ever since the First Batman movie I always wanted a set of BA armor. A Car with a jet engine would be pretty awesome too tho....

Name: Bob [The Duder]
Profession: IT Pro and forever going to school
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, watching football, Reading, Guitar
Favorite part of halo: I like the way the controls and universe make me feel like a Bad 4$$ Spartan/ ODST
Favorite Halo: Besides the newest one ODST: I liked the open map [GTA style]
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Learning music and walking my dogs
Favorite Food: Corn Beef Hash, Mash potatoes OR Poached Eggs [runny] on toast
Favorite Band: Pink Floyd
Favorite Movie(s): Yes Man, Avengers, The review of Episode 1 by read letter media on Youtube.com

Reply With Quote: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far" Theodore Roosevelt

Name: Erika Quaste (good luck pronouncing that last name)
Profession: Working at AC Moore aka art store
Favorite Hobby: Drawing, reading, and videogames.
Favorite part of halo: The sci-fi world, the armor, and the aliens. Sci-fi nerd till the day I die. Also I just love the idea of monsters and super armor beating the crap out of eachother.
Favorite Halo: Halo CE (played it so many times)
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Red Dead Redemption
Other Interests: Besides drawing way too much, I admit to having a girly hobby of sewing. I also love to horseback ride in our state park when we have good weather.
Favorite Food: Pineapple
Favorite Band: Queen, Bon Jovi, and Enter the Haggis
Favorite Movie(s): Too many but I'm known for my Alien fangirlism (all but the 3rd).
Other: I'm notorious for hurting myself in the dumbest ways. It makes my friends nervous when I tell them I'm doing any projects that involve xacto blades and hot glue guns XD

Name: Brad
Profession: Student/Retail
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: Probably the story in ODST
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 3
Other Interests: I'm a bit of an audiophile and play several instruments, hence why I'm studying Audio Engineering. I've also got some friends who are beginning to get me into anime and manga. Oh and I do community service too :D
Favorite Food: Korean BBQ!!!
Favorite Band: Matchbox Twenty among many MANY others
Favorite Movie(s): Avengers, Scott Pilgrim Vs the World, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Inside Man, etc etc etc
Other: Primary gaming platform is 360, followed by PC, then Wii, THEN PS3.

Name: Mark Taylor
Profession: HMV Games Buyer
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Writing,
Favorite part of Halo: Story
Favorite Halo: Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: To many to name.
Other Interests: music, reading, smoking, drinking.
Favorite Food: Jelly Babies

Name:Chapin Alec Nicholas-Puls
Profession:Student

Favorite Hobby: Dungeons and Dragons (i run two clubs and host Three groups)
Favorite part of halo: The feeling of being alone, but far from helpless
Favorite Halo: CE and 2. its like picking a favorite child
Favorite Video Game: The halo franchise, perhaps a little team fortress too.
Other Interests: Huge interests in both Game development and Video game BGM. i've been collecting the best for a while.
Favorite Food: Tortellini
Favorite Finisher: The new Halo 4 Assassination where you tackle a spartan TO THE GROUND
Favorite Band: Rise against / Queen
Favorite Movie(s):princess bride, anatomy of a murder, Halo legends (babysitter)
Other: Like mentioned at the top, major Dungeons and dragons fan. if you ever have any questions about the game, please ask!

Name: Matt Boobar
Profession: Game Advisor @ GameStop
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite Video Game: Halo Series

Name: Ana Cappellesso
Profession: Copywriter
Favorite Hobby: Anime / Games / Music
Favorite part of Halo: Story
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: All Dragon Ball Z games, and halo, of course xD
Other Interests: Sports (Volleyball, muay thay), and my job xD
Favorite Food: Japanese

Good day, all!

Name: SillyEddy (although you probably guessed that one already! I just prefer hiding behind a screen name)
Profession: I am a first year undergraduate student studying my mechanical engineering degree.
Favorite Hobby: Video games, but I have a love for flying too - I'm just trying to get some experience, which is difficult to do on the cheap.
Favorite part of halo: The special ending of Reach. That was fairly awesome.
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Assassin's Creed 2
Other Interests: Adventurous activities, fitness, etc.
Favorite Food: Pepperoni pizza
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Favorite Movie(s): Serenity, Constantine, Watchmen
Other: Not much to say about myself, really! Hopefully an excellent future-engineer!

Name: Trevor
Profession: Attending college for Digital Media
Favorite Hobby: Playing video games with a close community
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer customization, and easter eggs
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Other Interests: Skateboarding, Photoshop
Favorite Food: Chinese!
Favorite music artist: At the moment? Kendrick Lamar
Favorite Movie(s): Could go on forever...
Other: I'm a noob.

Name: Michael (XBL:plasmaGhost80)
Profession: Student/Delivery Boy :p
Favorite Hobby:Music and Video Games
Favorite part of halo: Blam!
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: Tie between Halo Series and JSRF
Other Interests: Music :]
Favorite Food: Taco Bell
Favorite music artist: I have way too many haha
Favorite Movie(s): Kill Bill, The Matrix Trilogy
Other: n00b :p

Name: Elitesweets(XBL and Steam); Heretic; Troll; Josh.
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: Roleplay; Reading; Gaming; Art.
Favorite part of Halo: The Lore.
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: World of Warcraft and Halo
Favorite Music Artist: Ephixa, Monstercat, Vocaloid(s), Apocalyptica, Break of Reality, and a few more I can't think off the top of my head.
Favorite Movie(s): Starwars; I am Legend; Tommy Boy.

I have introduced myself to the community before two years ago, but at that time I hadn't really expressed true interest in the trade that fares here. As of recent, a few friends and myself, upon visiting Dragon*Con (I live about an hour from Atlanta), decided it be in our best of interests to research into fashioning ourselves some homebrew costumes. Personally, I've badged it as one of the things on my bucket-list. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums, and if we're successful in our projects over the next year, then perhaps I'll see you at the Con in 2013!

Name: Tom Calvo
Profession: auto tech
Favorite Hobby: working on cars, drawing, gaming and playing with my daughter
Favorite part of halo: in halo 3 when the chief gets up in front of Cortana and everything blows up behind them as they leave
Favorite halo: REACH
Favorite video game: the whole halo collection
Other interests: drifting, fishing/crabbing, and sampling different beers
Favorite food: Sushi...and much more
Favorite Finisher: assassin kill
other:???

A
ge: 18
Hobies: fishing, hunting, camping, FFA, 4-H, competitive shooting, criminal justice.
Favorite hobby: Anything that keeps my hands busy
Favorite movies: Silence of the Lambs, Repo: The Genetic Opera, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World,
Favorite food: Tamales, Smoked chicken, Roasted corn, Qial stuffed with cream cheese, fried chicken, lobster, crab, salmon.
Jobs/experience: RanchHand, Subway, Food vendor, metal work,
Goals: become a U.S. marshall

Name: Cody Glessner
Profession: Full time Student
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Lego and Costuming
Favorite part of halo: I dig the story. I love how all of the games blend so well together.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD4
Other Interests: I'm a MILSIM/Impressionist airsofter
Favorite Band: The Beatles (old school)/Sleeping with Sirens(new school)
Favorite Movie(s): BlackHawk down, Tears of the Sun, Act of Valor
Other: I am a parent of a 9 month old baby girl :)

Howdy folks! I'm Vetteking95. I've been a huge Halo fan since the launch of CE, but really got my start during Halo 2. I am very active around the Halo community websites such as HaloCommunity.com, Grifballhub.com, HaloUnity, Waypoint, and a few others.

I have known about the 405th for 2 years now but just now decided to join up, due to the thought of building Halo props and hopefully at some time a full suit of MK VI armor. My inspiration for this is LongShot-x Who I am sure a lot of you folks already know. Any way here is some stuff about me.

Name: Matt Blankenship
Profession: Owner/Founder of the IGL and Public Relations Admin of Firelight Studios.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Building, Guitar/Banjo
Favorite part of halo: Can't really pick my favorite part, but I think the first time you step on Halo in CE. Or anytime you hear the theme song during the games.
Favorite Halo: This is a tough one for me but in order of amount of playtime - Halo 2, Reach, CE, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST. I would say that they are even though.
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Forza
Other Interests: Airsoft, Photoshop, Machinima, Voice Acting.
Favorite Band: Can't pick one so I will name the genres - Classic Country, Bluegrass, Classic Pop/Rock (50's - 80's)
Favorite Movie(s): Toy Story movies
Gamertag: Vetteking95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back