Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lukas Keller
Profession: Student at MSU
Favorite Hobby: Well, I play a lot of video games...
Favorite Halo: Halo CE is my favorite campaign, but Halo Reach is my favorite online.
Favorite Part of Halo: In Halo CE, when Master Chief looks at 343 Guilty Sparks and says "Nothing."
Favorite Video Game: StarCraft 2
Other Interests: Computers, Movies, Music and Food

Wow reading through this I feel old now lol
Michael Long
age 28
Machinist
I stumbled across pepakura after my fiance took our kids to comic con here in denver and she fell in love with cosplaying and decided she wanted to have us cosplay Karas next year. I am currently working on the Karas armor and am trying to find files to make the Karas armor that the girl wore in the movie if anyone can help I would appreciate it :)

Robert Cruz
Profession: New product development engineer
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and costuming
Favorite part of halo: DMR
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Sports (soccer and skiing)
Favorite Food: Steak

I am exited to share this comment interest with others who can appreciate the work. I got involved in making armor last year when I was invited to a Halloween party and got hooked. I added to it for the release of Halo 4 and then again when I went to PAX 2013. This was all before I knew what pepakura is. I admire the work other 405th members have done and hope to be half as good. Special thanks to Cerealkiller for all his great videos.

Name: Mitch G. (Satsugai or Lord_Satsugai)
First convention: Jafax 12 (Jafax 18 is this weekend)
Favorite Hobby: Costume and prop making
Favorite Part of making the costume: The props
Favorite Video game: Halo ODST, RPGs, FPS, etc
Favorite Anime Character: I have bad luck, most characters I like DIES in their series.:( (no names are given to prevent spoilers)
Favorite Series: Trigun, Soul Eater, Code Geass, Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and Much More!!
981261_10151724660027813_1093183055_o.jpg

(if you have any question about my costumes just ask, not here though)PM or one of my threads:) I love talking about Cosplay (how they are made, materials used, Etc.)

Name: Rob
Profession: IT
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: The badassnessticity that is master chief
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Finisher: God of war 3 when you kill poseidon
Favorite Band: Creedence clearwater revival
Favorite Movie(s): 40 Year old virgin, Knocked up

Name: Marco
Profession: student
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, painting miniatures
Favorite Halo: 1, 3, 4
Other Interests: reading books, manga, comics
Favorite Food: pizza and icecream :D
favorite finisher: jackpot ( dmc3)
Favorite Movie(s): too many

Name: Jacob
Profession: Make Props
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Props
Favorite part of halo: Ending Of Halo 3 (Tribute)
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo 3
Other Interests: I like to play Drums and Basketball
Favorite Food: Popcorn
Favorite Finisher: Halo Reach, evade and assassinate!
Favorite Band: Daft Punk, Martin O'Donnell (Composer)
Favorite Movie(s): Halo Forward unto Dawn, Iron Man,

Name: Courage will do
Profession: Lawn work, student
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft
Favorite Part of Halo: Either the death of Miranda Keyes, or Cortana saying "There are no kinds of human life forms here" when you look for the older keyes.
Favorite Halo: Reach (Come at me)
Favorite Food: Birthday Cake. Better then regular.
Favorite Finisher: Pulse Grenade 1-2 melee punch.

Name: Brian
Profession: Body Shop Foreman
Favorite hobby: fencing, video games, costume making, hanging out with my family
Favorite Halo: 1, and 3
Favorite part of Halo: Cortana speaking to John at the beginning of Halo 3
Favorite food: Beef, it's what's for dinner
Favorite Movie: Star Wars

lurked here for years. just started getting serious about 6 to 8 months ago.

Name: Mitchel

Profession: Contractor and Electrical Engineer

Favorite Hobby: building anything. Welding/computers/electronics

Favorite part of halo: Halo 2 and Halo 3 multiplayer/MLG

Favorite Halo: Halo 3

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3

Other Interests: I race cars and I like talking to random people

Favorite Food: pasta

Name: Call me Tym ! :)
Profession: i think it's said hightschool or college
Favorite Hobby: Video Games , mangas and drawing a bit coding
Favorite part of halo: Too much favorite parts to name them all ^^
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo minecraft league of legends mass effect and some very old megadrive games
Other Interests: photoshop
Favorite Food: pizza and noddles
Favorite Band: Atcually listening to vocaloid, don't know if you can say its a band
Favorite Movie(s): wanted, starship troopers, the rock, law abiding citizen, stargate's
Other: I really love stargate series and the walking dead, i play halo since i'm 6 and halo 2 is missing in my game's "inventory". i love airforce's planes and would love to do some airsoft but low on money and.. I'm french so sorry if i don't spell or understand every things but i do my best !

Hello I'am new to 405th and I think it is a good idea to introduce myself.

Name: Lewis
Favorite thing to do: Video games, Costuming, and soon hope to become a Animator
Favorite game: I played so many I can't tell which one I like
Other: I'm a fan of Master Chief and a few other major armored heros

I know this isn't that much info about me, but always open to opinions and other ideas.

Name: Ben D.
Profession: Online Content Coordinator
Favorite hobby: Games, art, cars, (My Camaro more specifically) collecting Halo memorabilia, and now building Halo armor :D
Favorite part of halo: HALO. It is what it is, and it is EPIC. Bungie, 343, so far it's all Spartan and it's all great.
Favorite halo: Probably one of the few that honestly can't pick a favorite. To me they're all part of the same story, and equally awesome. Though maybe Halo 2. Lol.
Favorite Video game: Halo CE/2/3/ODST/Reach/4 (Halo Wars was cool too) and of course Battlefield 4 + Mirror's Edge.
Favorite food: I'd gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today.
Other: That's about it really. Except for vehemently advocating against DRM on the Xbox One (until today :D)

Hey guys! I'm not big on lists, so this will be a touch more conversational.

My name is Redtail. Way back in ancient history I went by the name "Catbird", when I played airsoft or paintball. As luck would have it, I took a round in the butt while wearing a brand new pair of urban-camo trousers, from a gun that was way too hot for field regulations; the end result was a soaked-through fan of red right at the base of my spine, prompting one of my teammates to say, "Hey, look, it's a red-tailed catbird."

Enough about the name.

I'm a pretty handy guy, my specialty is ABS plate, thermoplastics and some small-scale fabric work. I dabble in structural steel welding, fiberglass and woodwork.
I was enamored with HALO's rich storyline since its inception, though I prefer the older games because they were innovative, more than simple copycats of other big industry giants. Even still, HALO's got a pretty good history of maintaining a powerful storyline and very well-balanced gameplay.

I work retail for the present, though I've supported myself the last two winters in a row when business was slow by building and selling airsoft equipment, most notably a number of customized pistols and VSS Vintorez replica rifles.

I love building stuff, whether it's toy guns, accessories for tools, cooling packs for my night-vision goggles, even car and motorcycle parts.

I'm really hoping that this can become a good source of information for me, and that I can provide the same help to others.

Thanks guys!

Name: Kory, but most of the world knows me as Kibiri Foxx
Profession: Aircraft Repair Tech (working on A&P to be full mechanic)/Prop Maker
Favorite Hobby: Sleeping
Favorite part of halo: Shooting folks who are 'Halo Jumping"
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect (#2 to be specific)
Other Interests: Star Wars, Mass Effect, Xmen and loud music.
Favorite Food: Food! Yes, I said food.
Favorite Band: Jackyl
Favorite Movie(s): Message from Space

Been around a lonnnng time in the Star Wars community as Jodo Kast, Republic Commando Sev and my custom Mando, General Kibiri Foxx. Got into Mass Effect 3 years ago and started costuming and making the N7 armor and M8 Avenger for folks. Always like Halo and esp ODST. Finally gave into the 405th forums after a good chunk of friends have been active here for awhile and convinced me because people are genuine and cool. Here to make new friends and have fun!!! Foxx out!
Oh, and some pics of my other costumes-
photo5_zpse0a037de.jpg
966599_156436941197325_1016946272_o.jpg
od8qWKQcum60TpmLoiAV3dxKEe6yWHNTVEUoGpdJkyw.jpg

Name: Tyler Jackson
Profession: High School Senior - currently in the process of looking for a part-time job
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: Story, but particularly parts involving characters that aren't heroes (fleet and army action, entire story of ODST).
Favorite Halo: ODST for Campaign, Reach/Halo 4 for Multiplayer
Favorite Video Game: Halo (Bungie games only) and Mass Effect
Other Interests: Computers, science, langauges
Favorite Food: Nope.
Favorite Finisher: Double-tap.
Favorite Band: Probably some British Indie-Rock group.
Favorite Movie(s): V for Vendetta, The Last Samurai
Other: Can't think of anything right now

Name: Hampton Coleman
Profession: Part-time Staff member at Claws and Paws Inn(it's a boarding facility), and full time college student
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Airsoft
Favorite part of Halo: Odst and playing on mythic with friends to see how far we can get.
Favorite Halo: 1 or ODST
Other Interests: Manga, books, biking, Surfing, and cooking
Favorite Food: Onigiri!!!( Cannot get enough of it)
Favorite Finisher: Air assassinations
Favorite Movies: Toy Story, The Pacific, Band of Brothers, etc.
Other: I've been to most of the states in the U.S.

Hello loves! I'm new to the 405th and so I thought I would post my intro, kinda following what everyone else has posted as far as topics of intro goes.

Name: Sarah (but just call me Philli, another popular nickname for me has been Doll / Dollface)
Profession: Just completed college, looking for work at the moment.
Favorite Hobby: Anything costume-related and producing things like films, music, animations, etc.
Favorite part of halo: The capture-the-flag games in the original
Favorite Halo: An angel's halo? jk jk, the first game is the only one I've ever played.
Favorite Video Game: Hmm... RPG's in general I guess.
Other Interests: Music (singing, playing instruments, producing tunes in my home recording studio), Art, Travelling, Exercising & Running (it looks fun and I want to get into it), Martial Arts, Motorcycles, Doggies X'3, Exploring the World (Because it's a beautiful place dammit! *pretend angry face*)
Favorite Food: Vegan Cuisine (Currently researching and in transition)
Favorite Band: Right now it's mostly just indie music in general like Young the Giant or The Narriative but I like all kinds of music. I've also been on a pretty big Scarlett Johanson and other rat-pack-like loungy music kick.
Favorite Movie(s): The Secret, The Shift, Red vs Blue (I have to add that in there lol), uhm... almost anything by Pixar (I took 3 years of 3D modelling and animation courses so I have a deep respect for their work, except for the two CARS movies = So wrong on so many levels.)
Other: I just graduated from Cosmetology college for hairstyling, which is a contributing skill to my ultimate goal of someday becomming a producer. I'm a good mix of nerd/geek/fashionista/entrepreneur/creative genius....just sayin.

It's nice to meet you all!!

Here we go!
Name: Steven (Hisashi) Ewing
Job: Pretzel maker at SuzieAnne's
Favorite Hobbie(s): Karate in Seiei Kan Style, and Iaido (Art of the Japanese Sword)
Favorite part of Halo: all the awesome kicka$$ lines Master Chief has.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: can't decide either Mortal Kombat arcade or Halo 3
Other interests: going to tournaments, collecting my fist place trophies and owning noobs.
Favorite food: Sushi and Sashimi
Favorite Finisher: hmmm very tough..... I'll go with the classic Brutality from MK Arcade
Other: I make light saber fight films. (I'm always a double bladed kind of guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back