Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Brad
Profession: student
Favorite part of halo: The ODST storyline
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Halo series
Favorite Food: Grilled animal flesh
Favorite Movie(s): Behind Enemy Lines, starship troopers, forward unto dawn.

Name: Cameron
Profession: Student
Favourite Hobby: Video Games and Costumising
Favourite part of halo: All of it!
Favourite Halo: 3
Favourite Video Game: Halo, Assassins Creed and Minecraft
Other Interests: Music, Movies, Amateur 3D modelling, Amateur Java Coding
Favourite Food: Curry
Favourite Finisher: No Idea what this means so I'm just gonna say that Assassins Creed has the best assassination animations EVER
Favourite Band: 3 Doors Down
Favourite Movie(s): Safe House, Bourne Series, Adjustment Bureau (Anything with Mat Damon), Wolverine, X Men, Iron Man, The Avengers, etc

Name: Brandon Franklin
Profession: Employee at Cobb Theatres (They usually have me make coffee and what not.)
Favorite Hobby: League of Legends
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Resident Evil 3
Other Interests: Sports and food. lots of food.
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Musician: Common
Favorite Movie(s): Man of Steel, Black Dynamite
Other: Grew up on Kung-Fu movies. Jim Kelly was the best in my eyes.

Name: John Bautista
Profession: Full Time College Student
Favorite Hobby: Photography, Sports & working hands-on
Favorite part of halo: In Halo 4, when the Captain tells Master Chief to surrender Cortana and Master Chief tells him no
Favorite Halo: Halo 4
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Gears of War
Other Interests: Basketball and Cars (I like American classic but I LOVE IMPORTS)
Favorite Food: FOOD (I'm willing to try anything that isn't still alive)
Favorite Finisher: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 DEADPOOL
Favorite Band: The Script, The Fray and Nirvana
Favorite Movie(s): The Departed, Most Marvel Movies, & The Dark Knight
Other: I was in an Army JROTC for all four years of high school and now with the LAPD Cadet Program until I age out at 21

My name is Shane S. I am just passing through and trying to learn. I manage at a Menards and am in the military. 25 years young :)

My favorite console is Xbox 360. Favorite character is solid snake.

Hey there my name is Nikolai, or you can call me by service tag Sierra 154, either one works. I work as casually at a Kmart, got to make money some how you know. XD
I'm 18 years old and I'm in my final year of secondary school. I freaking love video games, take you out of your reality to another world. My favorite part of the halo universe would be in the novel Halo fall of reach, where Red Team had to go skydiving out of a pelican with out parachute. Now that is a sight for sore eyes, Spartans descending down
from the heaven to the forest of reach. As for a favorite halo game, I have to say the sad part when Sgt Johnson got zap by 343 guilty spark in halo 3, poor bastered; I swear they should make a whole game involving jut Sgt Johnson, it would be freaking awesome.

Name: Greg Labat
Profession: None :(
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and making things(drawing,cooking,cosplaying,music etc)
Favorite part of halo: The vast story and universe
Favorite Halo: 3 ( it took my halo virginity)
Favorite Video Game: any halo or maybe mirrors edge or assassins creed( so may good games :p )
Other Interests: I love learning about everything, if I don't know something it bugs me.
Favorite Food: Just a good hamburger
Favorite Band: just any good music will do
Favorite Movie(s): Kick-as%, sunshine, 28 days later, hot fuzz, shaun of the dead, pulp fiction,
Other: I love COMIC BOOKS!!!!

Name: Korbin Mondshien
Profession: industrial painter
Hobbies: horseback riding, writing, drawing, reading, video games
Fav part of Halo: everything
Fav Halo: all of them
Fave Video Game: Halo, Assassin's Creed (not 3), Silent Hill, Dead Space
Fav Band: Breaking Benjamin

That's about it. I'm not huge on talking about myself.

Name: Justin Mccurry
Profession: wholesale distributor
Favorite Hobby: video games/sports/motorcycling
Favorite part of halo: Epic story line/musical score
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: halo (series)/metal gear solid (series)
Other Interests: love tinkering whether it be something to kill time or long term project
Favorite Food: shrimp
Favorite Finisher: plasma to the face
Favorite Band: BREAKING BENJAMIN
Favorite Movie(s):Scarface/revolver
Other: Just had my first son 5 months ago so new to fatherhood too lol

Congratulations on your son. Have you figured out how to hold a controller and feed your son at the same time yet?

Welcome to he 405th

Thanx Rancid! No i havent got it down yet but he dont mind waiting for his food until im done playing lol jk

Name: Nathan
Hobbies: Love working on car engines, airsoft, and video games
Favourite game series: either COD or halo
Favourite halo: Reach

Name: Chris
Profession: Corrections
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and working on my car
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game series: Hitman or Halo
Favorite Finisher: Any of Deadpool's

Name: Adam Denney

Profession: I'm self employed, for the most part hahah

Favorite Hobby: Pepakura of course!!

Favorite part of halo: The universe. It's such an expansive place and is full of amazing people and situations.

Favorite Halo: 1-4 and every game in between, except halo wars, I didn't like the game play. The cut scenes or great though :)

Favorite Video Game: lol don't ask, it's a very long list

Other Interests: honing my marksmanship skills and anything else that catches my attention

Favorite Band: LOTS!!!

Other: I am always coming up with hair brain scemes and ideas, the latest of which is to turn my pepakura into business, or at least something that I can turn a dime with :) If any one with 3D modeling backgrounds see this, I'd like to offer you a job or a cut of the profits :)

Soooo I guess I oughta introduce myself then. I'm working on an ODST project to keep me busy between work and class. Not sure if I'll be all that active, probably just gonna lurk around...ANYHOO

Name: Scott

Profession: Audio technician, paralegal

Favorite Hobby: Building stuff

Favorite Part of Halo: The Eric Nylund Books...before the retconning.

Favorite Halo: ODST, the setting, the way it makes you feel alone. MMM!

Favorite Video game: Mass Effect, no contest

Other interests: Sci-fi in general

Also, RoxyRoo was the one that brought me on over here. So if ya'll end up hating me, blame her =P

Name: Justin Abbott
Profession: Electrician
Hobbies-video games/duct tape creations
favourite part of halo- halo 3 legendary ending
favourite halo-reach
favourite video game- reach
favourite hobby-doing spontaneous acts of awesome

Hey my name is Michael and I'm a 20 year old college student working to go to MSU for a degree in botany.

First off, I love how the author of this thread references Subzero because my first build is going to be a Cyber Subzero helmet!

I play league of legends, I cleared BT pre wrath, then came back and cleared the first 2 raids in MoP after clearing the cata raids just before the xpac drop, and played Runescape from RSC to around 2008-09
The only Halo game I've cleared is the original on PC

Hey folks. My name's Chase.

Profession: Security
Hobbies: Research, history, games, range time
favorite part of halo: The books are awesome
favorite halo: CE
favorite video game: CE, Fable

Working on researching for my first build. Going to be working on a UNSC Marine uniform for a convention in Oct. Been looking up different methods of fabricating for it, and have come up with a conclusion for myself(and if anyone has an opinion on this, please share).
I'm going to try and use a motocross helmet/motocross torso protection to build onto. Already found a helmet with a similar shape, and I think I can trim enough off of what's there, and then fabricate back on it to make a decent representation. Same with the chest and backplate. Would love to see what people have to say about that idea, and will share pics of the equipment I've found to build from as well.

Hey Guys, found you via Google, never done anything like pepakura or played Halo but here I am:

Name: Paddy
Profession: work in the light-department of Starlight-Express Bochun, Germany
Favorite Hobby :my car
Favorite part of halo: none
Favorite Halo: none
Favorite Video Game: RCT3

I just like the appearance of the Halo armours so I decided to build one. Google helped me a bit and I hope, together with you I can create my first full-armour.
(some of the other german 4505ers are trying to force me, about playing Halo... I think I´ll try ;) )

Btw: Sorry for my inelegant english. ^^

Um...So Hello :)

Name: Kat
Profession: One of them crazy inventor-artist-folk, and Chef
Hobbies: Creating stuff, Reading, Video Games, Comics, Anime, Cons, Outdoor type of stuff.
Favorite Halo: Reach but I've only played 2 of them.
Favorite Video Games: I'm a sucker for the Fallout Series, Also Elder Scrolls, Bioshock, and Okami.
Other Interests: Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Pretty Deadly.
Favorite Food: Sushi
Other: Sculpting, Make-up and Effects.
A friend got me involved with with his build, now I'm making my own too. I don't what else to say except ask. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back