Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it happens, yeah reach was disappointing for me. I did like how it gor more personal with the Spartans, showing that they are in fact still human

Name: charles
Profession: lowly fork lift operator
Favorite Hobby: watching comedies/ xbox one (right now)
Favorite part of Halo: story i guess
Favorite Halo: combat evolved
Favorite video game genre: fps
Other interests: always sunny in Philadelphia,playing with my nieces and nephews
Favorite food: ?
Favorite movies: more into tv atm , always sunny ,mork mindy, red vs blue,

ok a little about me i when to dragon con 2 years ago and i cosplayed as a venture bro character and i made a full sized helper robot i weighed about 600lbs im 6"2'-3' well lets just say being my first foray into the world thinking i was going to be accepted into the community i thought i loved well i was servery mistaken , i made a promise to myself and in a little over a year was at 250-255 lbs but after trying because of the way i was treated i forgot life got in the way i have never been to another con you know moved on my life sucks job sucks sorta thing feeling trapped , well i kinda had a little mental snap and kinda became suicidal thats all i thought of but dont have the balls to do anything about it being raised from 9th grade to 10th in a christian school almost to become a preacher, well long story short i have had a problem with food my whole life and not wanting to live i have given up and have gained some back around 25-30lbs so far but it really doesnt matter i now have chf and maybe not to much time left, i have always been a halo fan from the first one but never really played odst or reach just got a xbox one and am replaying them with my nephew , he is obsessed with it and he is heading down the dark road i did with food as he is pretty big for 8 years old , his dad is a jerk and a half and i wanted to do 1 maybe last big thing with him and hopefully help him in the long run i thought if i could lose the weight again and get him to lose some with me promising him his own armor and a trip to dragon con this year using that as the carrot . i know i am cutting it close trying to build it but i built a 6 foot tall robot 2 years ago maybe i can never know till, maybe i get buy one we will see i was wanting to go as a pink mark iv (doughnut) because i think that would be funny in boots with a helmet guessing i might be around 6 8'-6 10' so thank you guys for this site with the information and if i make it there come say hi i know he would love to get pics with other Spartans :)

I'm Chris Slutz and to simply put it, I'm sorta new at this, I mainly joined this site to become a member (obviously) since I like to role play. The bigger reason tho is that I'm writing a few stories and since one of them will be from the universe of Halo, I figured I could get help with that. Outside of Sci-Fi, I have a simple life, I work, I'm a Scout Leader, and That Guy With The Glasses is my favorite site. But in all honesty, the one thing my heart goes out to is writing Sci-Fi. Thats basically me in a nutshell (or should I say me in a Single Occupant Exoatmospheric Insertion Vehicle) I also like puns (please don't hurt me)

Hello im Matthew, im 21 years old i have a huge passion for scifi and fantasy worlds halo has to be one of my favorite games and im so excited to finally be apart of this community

Name: Will
Profession: Video Game Designer
Favorite hobby: Airsoft
Favorite part of Halo: Story and gameplay
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Games(i can't pick): Deus Ex: Human Revolution/Portal 2/Spec Ops: The Line/Delta Force: Black Hawk Down/Hitman: Blood Money/Mechwarriors 4: Mercenaries/Dishonored
Other Interests: I like building complex things... Mechanics, firearms, electronics, etc.
Favorite Food: I love food too much to pick a favorite.
Favorite Movie: I don't really watch movies.

Name: Nim
Profession: Full time student (Comp Sci major)
Favorite Hobby: Makin' stuff
Favorite part of halo: Probably the novels, actually...
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: (Aside from Halo?) Portal or Silent Hill
Other Interests:Aerial silks, killing my eardrums with loud music
Favorite Food: Potatoes
Favorite Band: None. But I really love MC Chris
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Alien, LOTR, Monty Python
Other: I love pretty much anything mint flavored and I get up to a lot of cosplay shenanigans.

Name: Robert C
Favorite Hobby: movies, Cosplay, video games, being a nerd
Favorite part of halo: storyline. The confetti skull
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo, then COD and Assassins creed
Favorite Food: pizza!
Favorite Band: Led Zeppelin
Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings, The Avengers
Other: addicted to Cosplay. Lol

Name : Armand Marin-Price
Profession : First year history student
Favorite hobby : started writing halo fan fiction, want to make my own props as well, death metal, ancient history (joined a team of passionate about roman legions..y'all have our gears ready and sincere)
Favorite Halo : CE, CE PC (Custom edition as well), h2, h3, h4, hODST, hWARS, soon MCC and h5:G :D !
Favorite food : First french traditional food (educated like that) then italian and chinese food however I don't like sea food :/ Oh and Sandwiches !
Other Interests : pmsclan (my current allegiance) and Army stuff (Brrrrrrrrrrrt !)

Thanks Asgardianhammer ! Nice to meet you guys , I've applied to the UK division since I don't see an european division... anyway, I have some scottish ancesters so I guess I can consider myself like a Scotmen too :) I've also joined the open group on facebook (Armand Marin-Price on facebook).
Can't wait to start !

Hi,

Melanie, quite a long time on earth... . building my first armor now, reading the forum for some weeks, i really like it.
Not much time for writing.. have to go on with work, want it to be finished ;)

Greetings from Germany

Name: Oliver
Profession: Student, Film-maker
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, prop collecting, movie making
Favorite part of Halo: The overarching story
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: Aside from Halo probably Gears of War
Favorite Food: Tacos

I guess this is a good place to start. My name is Brad. My wife and I have been Halo costuming since 2012, but just now joined with the 405th. I'm from MI and have been fortunate enough to meet and become family with other members of the Midwest. We've hit several conventions around the Midwest since then and this year have started traveling to different areas of the country to attend conventions, starting last week with Pax East in Boston and are anxiously awaiting for DragonCon. I'm smack dab in the middle of a pepakura Reach build which I will hopefully have finished in time for C2E2 in Chicago this April.

Profession: Personal Trainer
Favorite Hobby: working out, prop building, getting tattooed
Favorite part of halo: the immense history and universe it takes place in
Favorite Halo: Reach / Halo 3
Other Interests: gym, tattoos, heavy music, old cars
Favorite Food: anything home made
Favorite Finisher: rko outta nowhere
Favorite Band: Rammstein / Thy Art Is Murder / Dagon
Favorite Movie(s): the Godzilla franchise / anything Schwarzenegger
Other: if you want to know something, feel free to ask, I like meeting and talking to new people

hello, it's my first time to be in halo costume series

now i'll introduce myself

name : Arya Mahesa Jenar ( call me jenar )
profession : not yet working but had graduated
favorite haobby : bicycle, aeromodelling, papercraft, airsoft, drawing
favorite part of halo : I was addicted from halo 1 hehe
favorite video game : C&C tiberium, hazard ops and the other japanese 3rd person shooter
other interests : cosplay, making figure/figma, making some modul electronic and drawing 3d
favorite food : ......... i don't know what the name of that food in my country but the other food is bread, okonomiyaki
favorite movie : anime mecha (not sci-fi)

well maybe that is all

Sup guys, this is an old account from another life but I'm trying to get back into building my suit.

Name: Benji Perry.
Profession: Operator.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games martial arts and Legos.
Favorite part of halo: The armor.
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: I both love and hate Dota 2.
Favorite Band: Darren Korb
Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings, Watchmen, Snatch.

Hi guys! Been a cosplayer for a while but never been on the 405th forum before.

Then, here I am!

Name: Fabio Randi
Profession: University student and part time worker
Favorite Hobby: Books, comics and video games
Favorite part of halo: Expanded Universe and the whole lore
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: Damn, I like too many! D:
Favorite Food: Pasta alla carbonara! <3
Favorite Band(s): Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

Name: Damon Guerrera
Profession: University Student / Tutor
Favorite Hobby: Archery
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Other Interests: Prop Modelling/Modding, Reenactment/LARP, Creatine
Other: I once got really hammered and spent 45 minutes petting and talking to my car.

Name: Lukas Menzke
Profession: Grafics Desinger in the makeing
Favorite Hobby: Drawing
Favorite Halo: Halo2
Favorite Game: All Halo Games
Other Interests: Prop Modelling

Drakediver reporting for duty!

Name: Ben
Profession: Electrical Contractor
Favourite Hobby:Tinkering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Fabrication)
Favourite Halo: Reach
Favourite Game: Pretty big fan of Metal Gear Solid series, followed oh so closely by the Halo series.
Reason for Joining the 405th: It's all about the vibe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back