Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Folks!
Name: Robert
Profession: CNA / Volunteer EMT/Fire
Favorite Hobby: fabricating with steel and other such mediums... Magic: The Gathering
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: It's a toss up between Galactic Battlegrounds and Star Wars Battlefront: 1/ I can't play video games on my own. I require foes, as bots just aren't exciting enough...
Other Interests: Stargate SG-1, Airsofting, Long drives, Exploring
Favorite Food: Food is bliss. Horseradish is pain. I do hereby elect; we as a society do away with such disgusting concoction!
Favorite Finisher: What's a finisher? (sorry I didn't grow up a gamer...)
Other: I just want to create with other folk like me. I sing barbershop on the weekends and dabble in a few instruments. I have extensive experience in auto body and welding. (powerful allies if you are going for realistic costuming. )

Name: Alexander Ives

Profession: Student and seasonal summer camp staffman

Favorite Hobby: Video Gaming

Favorite Halo: Reach, hands down

Favorite Video Game: Star Citizen. Even though it's not out yet, it looks like it may finally fullfill my dream of being a Pelican pilot

Other Interests: D&D, Airsoft, Scouting, Cosplay (duh), Rock Climbing, Programming, Large scale carpentry, Stargate Atlantis, Hat Films, PVC projectile weapons.

Favorite Food: Ooh, a tough one. The food I can eat and never get sick of, no matter how much or often I eat it, would be Buttered Noodles with Garlic

Favorite Finisher: I'm a big fan of power sliding into someone's feet, then kickin' their face in once they go down

Other: I love creating things, whether it be wooden structures, programs, cosplays, or stories for my D&D group. Give me a medium to build in, and I'm a happy camper.

Hey everyone! My name is Justin. It is really nice to meet you all! I look forward to meeting you all and being a part of a great community. Here is a little information about myself.

Name: Justin
Profession: Work at a Drums and Tote for water conservation and other uses
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Sports, Health and Fitness, and Charity work (501st and San Diego Star Wars Society)
Favorite part of halo: The Story line and being able to play with friends either in Co-op or Multi player
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Star Wars games, and Final Fantasy
Other Interests: I am really into airsoft/paintball and costuming
Favorite Food: Sushi!
Favorite Finisher: Head Shot
Favorite Band: To many but I listen to Metal, Rock, and Techno. Some R&B, POP, and Country.
Favorite Movie(s): Robin Hood, Waterworld, 5th Element, Mr. Revenge, and quite a few other.
Other: Choosing any other flavor than salty.

Name: Jim
Profession: PCB Designer
Favorite Hobby: Kendo
Favorite part of halo: The Story line
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: To many to choose from
Other Interests: Trail running, Archery, Airsoft, Reading and Building things I find interesting.
Favorite Food: Corn Beef and Cabbage
Favorite Band: Lo Cash
Favorite Movie(s): Serenity
Other: I coached football for 14 years, and was the nation set/stage director for a small production company... Yeah, I'm older than most here, and I have the resources to build this stuff so why not?

-Name: Jacob Allan Gabel
-Region: Pacific, Washington.
-Profession: Navy reserves, welder
-Favorite Hobby: seasonal hobbies, snowboarding, wake boarding, scuba, spelunking, and a few other things
-Favorite part of halo: Kicken butt as the MC. But i am also a big Griffball nut
-Favorite Halo: installation 04 Alpha ring. The OG of the rings!
-Favorite Video Game: halo ODST or halo 4, im a huge Fallout fan as well.
-Other Interests: prop making of coarse. Long walks on the beach, and cooking!
-Favorite Food: anything asian!
-Favorite Finisher: final fantasy :p
-Favorite Band: Aerosmith or Van Halen
-Favorite Movie(s): team America, The day after tomorrow, and all of the Lord of the rings
-Other: Todd Howard is a god.

Re: New Members Sticky Index - Updated 08-05-2014

Name: Joseph Juarez
Profession: College Campus Safety Student Assistant (CSA for short)
Favorite Hobby: Cars, singing, drawing, gamig
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer Customization
Favorite Halo: Halo CE
Favorite Video Game: Halo Series/Forza Series/NFS Series/Team Fortress 2
Other Interests: Soon to start cosplaying Halo 5 dream armor setup
Favorite Food: Steak strip sandvich
Favorite Finisher: Hyper-Sentinel Force (UMvC3)
Favorite Band: The Alan Parsons Project
Favorite Movie(s): Transformers 1-4, Fast and Furious Saga, Need For Speed, anything with good action

Name: Joseph Juarez
Profession: College Campus Safety Student Assistant (CSA for short)
Favorite Hobby: Cars, singing, drawing, gamig
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer Customization
Favorite Halo: Halo CE
Favorite Video Game: Halo Series/Forza Series/NFS Series/Team Fortress 2
Other Interests: Soon to start cosplaying Halo 5 dream armor setup
Favorite Food: Steak strip sandvich
Favorite Finisher: Hyper-Sentinel Force (UMvC3)
Favorite Band: The Alan Parsons Project
Favorite Movie(s): Transformers 1-4, Fast and Furious Saga, Need For Speed, anything with good action

name: Rudy aragon
profession: terminal operator for an in-termodal facility.
Favorite hobby: art skating video games and now freakin pepakura halo armor. "sweet"
Favorite Halo: im gonna have to say 5
Favorite part of Halo: headshots
Married with 4 kiddos, and my wife is the only one that thinks that im nuts for halo armor but the kids understand. they play....
Favorite food: crab, crawdads, pizza micro brews rock...
My Quest: To make halo armor as good as those who got me into this, "THE MOTHA F#*$%!#G 405TH BABY!"
please point in right direction...

name; branden
profession: school, fml
hobby, pepakura or biking
favorite halo: as of right now 5 or reach
fav part of halo: the story line
favorite food: stuff that wont get me fat because i am a varsity xc runner
other interests running, longboarding, being a nerd

Name: Tom Cass
Call Tag: Zed
Division: Southern
Where your located: Falls Church, VA
Occupation: Purchasing Manager for a High Profile Washington DC Renovation Company working with the US Govt., the Smithsonian, and Now the Museum of Science Fiction in Wash. DC.
Credo; I may grow old but I refuse to grow up. (Just a big kid at heart)
A bit about me: I am Dad to 2 great young adults, I work a lot, but try to make as much time for armor, prop building, video gaming and 3D design as I can.
Other Interests: Movies (all kinds)-I also build large Halloween characters.
Currently building: (2) Red vs. Blue Mark VI Master Chiefs-Grif (Orange) and Washington (Gray and yellow), ironman Mk 2 (full suit), 4 other IM helmets, Ep7 TFA Storm trooper (full suit), Dr. Zed (Borderlands), and a random 15 or so other helmets, and weapons.
Favorite Games: Halo 2, Borderlands(all), Call of Duty
Favorite Conventions: Baltimore Comicon, AwesomeCon -Washington DC, Katsucon-National Harbor, MD, Otakon-Washington DC
Other webpages: FB Pepakura Library, FB Pepakura Tips and Hints (Admin); The Haunt Forum (TCass01)

Name: Trey
Profession: Retired/Army Veteran
Favorite Hobby: Gym
Favorite part of halo: Master Chief
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: I thought it was going to be Star Wars Battlefront 3...I was betrayed.
Other Interests: Riding my motorcycle, working on my VT, spending time with my family, talking with other veterans from downrange in group sessions and one on one, and just living like there's no tomorrow.
Favorite Food: All the foods
Favorite Finisher: RKO...you know...from outta nowhere.
Favorite Band: Love music except Top 40 or today's trap/crap/rap style
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (4, 5 and 6 so far), Star Trek (pretty much all of them...but no Voyager..no), war movies (especially foreign), and MST3K.

Name: Caleb
Currently in College
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Part of Halo: Definitely the story
I hope to make some new friends on here and possibly meet up with at events
I recently joined the 405th because I am getting into cosplay for the first time. I'm currently working on a Mk V custom Armor build with EVA Foam, would love to have any help haha

Name: Mihir Kurande
Profession: Aerospace Engineering Student at Georgia Tech (and interning at Lockheed this summer)
Favorite Hobby: Building things (mostly wood working)
Favorite part of halo: All of the community game types. Some are really interesting
Favorite Halo: 3 or Reach
Favorite Video Game: League of Legends
Other Interests: Watch a lot of anime, play video games, practice kendo
Favorite Food: Sushi!!
Favorite Band: A remixer - Gryffin
Favorite Movie(s): Inception, Dark Knight Rises, Interstellar (all the Nolan movies)

Name: leon
Profession: full time driver
Favorite hobby: Gameing
Favorite Halo: halo 4 although love all halo games ,have there own quirks
Favorite part of Halo: Hard to say i would say the story thats unfolding
Favorite food: to many to say
Other interests: Music, anime
Favorite Video Games: battlefield series ,halo,world of tanks,

Name: Marissa Russo
Profession: Ice cream maker and cake decorator
Favorite Hobby: Building armor/costumes!
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer with friends, especially rockets!
Favorite Halo: Reach and 4 were my favorites
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect series
Other Interests: When I'm not playing video games or making costumes, you can find me at the movies!
Favorite Food: Nachos
Favorite Band: I have too many to name!
Favorite Movie(s): Anything sci-fi and comics! Love Avengers, Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, The Fifth Element
Other: I'm mostly on instagram and facebook but have been trying to get into the forums more.
Upcomming project aspirations: I am going to remake my Commander Shepard armor(it was my first build) and then I will probably re make parts of my current spartan.

Name: Leonardo J
Age: 50 (Yes, I am old... proving you can get 'older' (in age) but you can always stay 'young in heart' (my wife tells me that I'm her 'oldest' child).
Favorite Hobby: too many too list (read on to view a glimpse of a few things I like (or dislike).
Location: Honolulu Hawaii (yes, we actually do have snow here... and no, we don't all live in a grass shack).
Favorite part of Halo: Master Chief and the storyline (one of the first pc games that offered a great multiplayer experience--yes, I'm old enough to remember it first coming out. lol ).
Favorite Halo: All
Favorite Game: Fallout4 (at present)
Favorite Movies: various (I'm a sucker for action movies with a dash of humour and happy endings.) I like these genres: martial art (Jet Li, Donny Yen); Star Wars, Star Trek,
Least favorite food: liver, chitlins, other foods that are naturally bitter or an internal organ of an animal o_O (I have too many favorites so I figured I'd just name the stuff I don't like to eat. lol).
Favorite Band: idk... really, I have a haphazard or eclectic taste in music, from classical to jazz, classic rock, some country, some oldies... I like what I like.
Other interests: surfing (bodyboarding or with a paipo), gardening, aquaponics (currently have a system in my tiny backyard), alternative energy (before it was even cool), anime, reading, martial arts, spending time with family, I'd rather 'ride' than 'drive' <been riding off and on for 36 years>,
Credo: You really can learn something new every day and 'Carpe Diem' Seize the day! (Live life fully) and lately I am trying to live a life of no regrets. ;) and 'Semper Fidelis' Always Faithful.

Name: Tristan/Tara (i have both names)
Favorite Music: EDM and Orchastrul (Instrumental Core and Extant are my favorites)
Favorite Song: Daft punk - Instant Crush
Favorite Part of Halo: The entire universe from ONI to the Precursers
Favorite Halo: Reach/Project Contingency
Favorite Movie: TRON: Leagacy
I like computer programming and am in the progress of my first project, An ONI Undersuit with Padding

Name: DoC
Profession: Postman
Favorite hobby: My Delorean, RC Planes, Armor ;)
Favorite video game: Ops III, Destiny, Halo Collection
Other Intresets: Console Repair, Wood crafting, Electronic repair and building

Hello again to all Veteran 405th!!!!!

name: kyle
Profession: apprentice welder
favorite hobby: fabrication
favorite game: gears of war, MGS series

Name: Mike.aka. Ragnor
Profession: bar supervisor
Favorite hobby: cosplay and sleeping
Favorite video game: Destiny, Halo Collection
Other Intresets: 405th duh lol