Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed how many Canadians are on here, especially from around the Lower Mainland! I used to live in Langley but I'm in Brisbane Australia at the moment. No builds to my name yet, but I plan on being a productive member of the community when I get back to good ol' Canada next year.

I saw the thread on your build LongShot-X, absolutely amazing! I hope to develop skills even half as good as yours! I wish I could make it for the PAX this year too, but I will have to wait until 2012 where I will hopefully have a Mark VI of my own.

Langley!!!! OMG! Your within spitting distance of me... LOL
Cant wait till your back in the good ol valley and hang out in our (hopfully) Mark VI suits for a walk about.
:)

Surrey BC.

Surrey is just a little bit farther... but your still in the Valley!

Wow... we should consider starting a 405th section just for the Fraser Valley and Mainland.

That would be great LongShot-X, if anyone is planning to go to PAX in 2012 like the number you guys have this year, I think it'll be packed with 405th members from the Lower Mainland and North Western US!

Bradford, Ontario, reporting in.

This is my first post to the forum, Canadian thread seems like a good place to start.

Anyone else in the Vancouver Area going to Cos & Effect this weekend? I've been looking forward to it for months and I am going to showcase my Mark V helmet there.

There is a con in Vancouver this weekend? Do you have a link?
I have Sunday off and just might have to crash it. :)

What?

OK so I googled it. Looks like its a cosplay event put on in the UBC Student Union Building. There's a facebook group for it.

I forget if I posted here when I first signed up on here a long time ago.

You know, come to think of it i don't think i posted here when I first signed up on here a long time ago either! LOL! But i'm from Camrose, Alberta

Hello Alberta Members, looking through this thread I have compiled a list of all current Alberta members and I am trying to setup a big "meet & greet" if anyone can or wants too.

Please check the thread often and feel free to e-mail me anytime you wish. Please see the attached picture. Or send me an e-mail and I will send you a PDF copy of the file.

Your friend,
James

jlhr2@shaw.ca

has this yet to happen? im interested, itd be intresting to see and know who is on the 405th near here

Hey Calgarians/Edmontoians/anything else in the area, I am extending my invite to you locals for my house warming/halo LAN party.
I HOPE to have 3-4 consoles up and running, and maybe a livestream for the 405ths that can't play/come, if not, there should be at least 2 consoles going.
(May or may not need to bring your own controller... I myself only have 2, Scott has 1, and I'm pretty sure my roommates only have 1 each. So IF we get 3-4 consoles going, there wouldn't be enough for 4 per console. But I'd be ok with doing 2 per console... the screen isn't as small.)

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131262080315188

pm me if you'd like to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back