Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be going to the Montreal comic-con 11-12 September. We could create a little group to go there and rock the place with some awesome Halo suit.

Pat

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone was planning on going to FanExpo here in Downtown Toronto.
Hopefully going as an ODST for all 3 days.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone was planning on going to FanExpo here in Downtown Toronto.
Hopefully going as an ODST for all 3 days.

*LOL* Is there still a d/t Toronto after the G20?!

garzak ou lastspartan si un de vous est toujour interesser a aller a dragon*con cette anné jai une place dans une chambre et dans ma voiture .

O.O haha oui c vrai dsl je vais t'envoyer les photo tous suite.

Je vais avec toi Bleedof. That gonna be awesome.

Pat

Calling out to fellow Albertans:

Does anyone know of any armoured vehicles (tank being first choice of course) in the province, museum or otherwise, that would be permitted to be used in costumed photoshoot(s)? I will be checking out (asking) "The Military Museums" in Calgary, but wouldn't mind some other options.

alright so just out of curiosity im wondering who is confirmed as going to fan expo i know that me Xtreem Tactics, and MikyVengeance are confirmed as going, is anyone else confirmed as going?

//Jeremy

Bonjour, voici un forum que j'ai fait pour les Canadiens et québécois
Hi, this is a forum I had create for Canadien and Québécois
http://604th.forumactif.ca/

affaires604thjpeg.jpg

Calling out to fellow Albertans:

Does anyone know of any armoured vehicles (tank being first choice of course) in the province, museum or otherwise, that would be permitted to be used in costumed photoshoot(s)? I will be checking out (asking) "The Military Museums" in Calgary, but wouldn't mind some other options.

there's a place downtown that has a few really old tanks outside on it's front lawn. there's also the museum of regiments across the road from the currie barracks military base just off crowchild trail that has some more modern stuff outside.

hope it helps and if you find a good stop remember to post the pics ;)

@Devilfish - Ayee! I too am attending FanExpo'10, and i also believe my friend Blahh is attending as well.

Is there still possible to pre-order deluxe pass? I still need to purchase one, i forgot to buy weeks ago.

Ralph (^<>^)V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back