Zombie's..hayabusa Chest..armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

this is my first atempt at the armor. I went with the hayabusa chest. This will be going with my rogue helm that I recently finshed. This is after the first glassing and the mud is the next stage. The mud stage I predict will take my about two weeks..due to the detail of the piece. I will be using this thread for the rest of my armor to give you updates.

first attempt?

You are amazing.

You have a natrual skill for this stuff, looks like you've done it a million times before! Very nice work on the chest, and very nice glassing!

Wow! Amazing job! That is incredible! I normally don't like the busa chest but now I want to make one.

Robo_117 said:
A-maz-ing

(y) u going to put a Katana in the back right???

I will put a katana on the back eventally, however I want to focus on the armor for now.. I just finshed glassing the cqb ahoulders, handplates, and forearm.

I'm glad everyone is happy with it. I get nervous posting because I feel I can't compete with some of these peoples pieces. thanks ..

Last edited by a moderator:
i hunt zombies said:
I will put a katana on the back eventally, however I want to focus on the armor for now.. I just finshed glassing the cqb ahoulders, handplates, and forearm.

I'm glad everyone is happy with it. I get nervous posting because I feel I can't compete with some of these peoples pieces. thanks ..

Pffft, more like we feel we can't compete with you.

This is excellent... I don't have that kind of patience/accuracy to make pepakura look good. lol.

Dude, we're right on target. You still wanna head to the dirt mall and pick up the katana? Looking good, man! How was glassing around those struts? And be kind, give us pics of the rest... I ran outta bondo and resin, so it's back to autozone for me! Muahahahaha! :confused:

i hunt zombies said:
Hello everyone,

this is my first atempt at the armor. I went with the hayabusa chest. This will be going with my rogue helm that I recently finshed. This is after the first glassing and the mud is the next stage. The mud stage I predict will take my about two weeks..due to the detail of the piece. I will be using this thread for the rest of my armor to give you updates.
ok im going to start a hayabusa armour and this will be my first time i hope mine willturn out as good as yours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back