Asianhalo's Molded Armor Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianHalo

This was my summer project and I didn't quite make it through everything but here are some of the products of my work. This is my first time working with molded armor. I used chavant modeling clay, smooth-on silicone and liquid plastic. Hopefully I will add a DoC ByTeS helmet to this stuff!

:sleep: AsianHalo

Hey nice work , i hope mine comes out as good as this ;) im also working on an original set of armour, you should try the same:) later

dallis said:
Hey nice work , i hope mine comes out as good as this ;) im also working on an original set of armour, you should try the same:) later

thanks a lot for the feedback! yeah im working on kind of doing my own thing.. we shall see.
I'm back at school now so not a whole lot of time! when you get something done let me know! want to see it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait did you use silicone, or silicon? And if silicone, How Strong Is It? I was just wondering because I have silicone in my basement but not silicon, and someone told me to use silicon. Great Job, BTW Keep it up.

bilsy28 said:
Wait did you use silicone, or silicon? And if silicone, How Strong Is It? I was just wondering because I have silicone in my basement but not silicon, and someone told me to use silicon. Great Job, BTW Keep it up.

It's a two part silcone (with an e) that I mixed together. pretty strong.. stretches and doesn't tear! Got it from the place they told me too, smoothon.com! its good stuff. If you need more info I can get it to you!

AsianHalo said:
It's a two part silcone (with an e) that I mixed together. pretty strong.. stretches and doesn't tear! Got it from the place they told me too, smoothon.com! its good stuff. If you need more info I can get it to you!

Yeah, could you just tell me the Product Name? Like, is it the brushable Rebound or is it pourable MoldMax? I just want a few more specifics :)

Thanks and great work!!

Ixius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back