Unfold Key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to buy pepakura to be able to save. You can still scale. Scaling is under 2d Window/Scale up down by specified value. BTW - please utilize the Q&A team - that's why we're here.

For questions like this please use the services of the Q&A Team members. Ive notices your threads are nothing but questions that only need a simple answer. Use the team, thats what they're there for.

Oh and to answer your question: in pep designer> 2d window> Scale up or down by 10% or by specific value

I think Pepakura is free now, I got it for free, anyway, back on the topic. Pepakura's Website may have some details on it. Check it out.

Na, I for one do not like locking posts.

I just found out about free Pep. In here.

I will let it run its life and die in a week like it should.

Besides I got 2 post inhere. My post count keeps going up and up. I think I can turn them in for stuff. No, that is green stamps...

Oh well

Rob

Rob said:
Na, I for one do not like locking posts.

I just found out about free Pep. In here.

I will let it run its life and die in a week like it should.

Besides I got 2 post inhere. My post count keeps going up and up. I think I can turn them in for stuff. No, that is green stamps...

Oh well

Rob
what? does that have to do with the donate points thing? what is the donate points thing i see on member profiles anyway? do i get a prize?

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
It can easily be found at the TOP of this board..... It has been stickified :sleep:

i know...double facepalm. im not thinking strait right now. i dont like using bookmarks on my web browser because i can never find them.i have a lot of bookmars and they get lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyways, could anyone be generous enough to give me a key? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"No matter how many Z's you're gonna put in there, it doesnt change their answer. It just makes you a bigger a$$hole." says chuck norris.
"Oh yeah? watch me!" says Grave
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-"
Chuck norris walks up to Grave and a fist comes from his chin.
"Oh sh!t!!" Grave yells.

Chuck norris walks away. Grave lies there knocked out on the floor.
"I still want that pepakura key!" Grave says, then still lays there knocked out.

Negative Ghostrider...pony up the 38 bucks. Cheapest software you will ever buy that you will use constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back