This Sounds Stupid And Dumb, But...it Is Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doo 2000

This is VERY retarded but...I was wondering if anybody had old armor (Any armour) or weapons (again, any weapons) that you want to get rid of that they made, if you do (AWSOME!) just post here and if you can, add pictures if you like. the same goes with having casts or molds you don't need. This is probably going to be the WORST topic ever, but you never know.

P.S. if you have a suit for a 5' 4" person, that would be THE BEST! but, it doesn't matter too much.

THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone is going to being giving it away if that's what you were asking and if that is what you are going for for either Buy or free.. I think it should be in classifieds. Even if your new..

Yeah, for the Quality and Time it would take to build a Suit of Armor, There's hardly a chance of getting any for free, even from a friend. Just Build your Armor, It will usually be Worth it!

both make valid points.
a couple of problems though...
1. no idea where the different sections are, found this be chance.
2. this is a RETARDED and DUMB topic
3. please post only if you have something constructive to say
4. could somebody post a link to a VERY specific, step-by-step tutorial on how to make any type of armor or weapons?
5. If you have a mold for anything (types of armor, weapons) then post if you could lend it to me (if I get it, I will make a duplicate of the one you sent me and send it back to you)
6. I don't have a P.C. only a mac, so I can not use that one program with the paper designs.

Thank you for the help people!

Doo 2000 said:
both make valid points.
4. could somebody post a link to a VERY specific, step-by-step tutorial on how to make any type of armor or weapons?
5. If you have a mold for anything (types of armor, weapons) then post if you could lend it to me (if I get it, I will make a duplicate of the one you sent me and send it back to you)
6. I don't have a P.C. only a mac, so I can not use that one program with the paper designs.

Then make one out of clay if you can't do it out of paper. No one will give you anything for free. These kinds of topics should be against the rules :sleep:;. But you can ask someone to mail you some printed out cardstock paper. And you can pay them for it.

edit: or for cheapness. just make it out of cardboard.

Spartan117x said:
Then make one out of clay if you can't do it out of paper. No one will give you anything for free. These kinds of topics should be against the rules :sleep:;. But you can ask someone to mail you some printed out cardstock paper. And you can pay them for it.

edit: or for cheapness. just make it out of cardboard.
I thought you guys could not sell the items here?

Doo 2000 said:
both make valid points.

1.) Look around the site. The information is here you just have to find it, but I promise it's not hard to find for those willing to make the effort.

2.) No it's not, but it will be closed after this post.

3.) Constructive or not, they are right.

4.) No one here is going to spoon feed you information. Many if not all had to learn everything by trial and error, but if you have specific questions then those can probably be answered by the members here. Also try the Q&A team listed in the Noob Forum.

5.) Yes I'm sure someone is going to send you a mold they took an extend amount of time to create just so you can cast one on your own. Sorry it doesn't work like that.

6.) If you ask nicely enough, I'm sure someone could make you PDF files out of what ever pep file you wish to make. This has been done before.

If you'd like to see if you can acquire any extra armor that someone may be willing to part with around here, you have to post in the classifieds section. Unfortunately, you are still of 'noob' status so you will not be able to see that section of the forums for a while.

If you don't want to wait, you should probably attempt to build your own armor. Sculpting is an option besides pep or cardboard.

Case closed. Please refer to the Q&A team for further specific questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back