Robert B. Westerfield Sr. Past Away Last Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry about your father. I prayed for him last night. I hope you know that we are all there for you rob. im sorry

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Mind if I ask what the Cause of death was?

My condolences...

Looks like he was fixing/working on the roof. Got to hot Stroke or pasted out and off he went.

I am going up after I get Jacob set up at the shop I will find out more then...

Thank You all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss Rob. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

I am sorry for your loss as well, my thoughts go out to you and your family. If you need anything, let me know.

Spase said:
I am sorry for your loss as well, my thoughts go out to you and your family. If you need anything, let me know.

Thank you Guys, I Think I got a good start. The cops have a Victim's Care Group I will meet with them Wednesday for a Check list on stuff like Social Security, Bank and a Funereal Home. I have a good Lawyer so that helps.

It is good to be part of the 405th

I will talk to Adam to night when he calls, That will be good thing.

Thanx

Rob W.

P.S. Too all Go Make a Will. NOW.

watch out, those funeral directors will try to scam you. They profit off of grief.

I feel bad for ya, hope you get through okay.

Sorry to hear about it Rob, thats certainly the worst kind of news to come home to.

I hope that you have fond memories of your father and time to grieve and celebrate his life with your family.

Take care brother.

I feel sorry for your loss. Your Dad was probably a good man. He is now in heaven with the lord watching over you and yours.....make him proud ! May his soul rest in peace....My condolences....

Rob said:
Looks like he was fixing/working on the roof. Got to hot Stroke or pasted out and off he went.

I am going up after I get Jacob set up at the shop I will find out more then...

Thank You all.

Oh my...
Be strong now, Rob. May your father's Soul rest in Peace.

I don't know a lot of english words about these things, but I felt like I needed to post this too.
I'm Sorry for your loss, Rob. He was a really nice guy on the forum, I bet he was just as nice in real life!

Matthijs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back