Big Update! Pics Inside Masterfetts Hd Halo Armor New Pics On Page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterfett

Jr Member
yep i finaly made one of the hi-def helmets.
Thanks To Flying Squirl for the awesome upload.

UPDATE PICS ON NEXT PAGE

next step is to make this baby smooth.

flying_squirl said:
nice work. good and clean. sooo many folds!

omg dude that part that sets infront of the visor was a pain lol i had to use an eye loop to see the proper folds..
i will be making a mold from this version .

my daughter wants me to make her a girl MC. hot pink and i have that almost done all i need to do is make the chest and the boots. there all low res because of the time frame. but it will look nice for her class room lol. she is 10. and a big halo fan. halloween is just a month away plenty of time. .... i hope

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have used the second to last file, "the one doc used", it's really the same as the one you made, but with less folds, it's smoother all around.

Doesnt matter now since you already made it. I really like the helmet and your nice clean folds, any progress since your last pics?

AoBfrost said:
You should have used the second to last file, "the one doc used", it's really the same as the one you made, but with less folds, it's smoother all around.

Doesnt matter now since you already made it. I really like the helmet and your nice clean folds, any progress since your last pics?

working on the chest right now. will post a few pics tonight. and thanks for the comments guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...that is really nice gluing job i must say. in the parts around where the front and back meet at the top, there is like 100% perfection.

here is some updated pics of my progress in making a halo costume before halloween. oh and AoBfrost no that is not a hasbro helmet of the clone troopers helmet you get at wal-wart or toys R Us. it's a clone of the clone troopers helmet you get at either walmart or Toys R Us. lol hehehe. get it :) ..............anyways here you go gang! another update.

as you will see the abb section of the front is missing.. well that is because i am still making that part and it didnt make the update. also gang! i will be adding my own touch to the chest armor to make it match more with the helmet. so stay tooned my friends you may just poop your selfs when you see it.

ok guys i am in a bit of a snag......> i am using the fixed halo all i one master chief forearms, boots, thighs, and calfs.

i have my chest set at 43.0cm and it's perfect for me. i am 6.2 230lbs and i ware a size 12 boot.
i built a right forearm with a scale of 27.0cm and it's to small. my helmet size is 26.5cm and it's perfect size.
my question is (and yest i have read the tut's about size and none of that helps me because most of the questions were for people that are shorter then me. no offence .

can some one of my build type give me the right scales for the forearm,thigh,and bicep maybe even the boot.

i really need to get this going while i'm still on a roll.

It is a hasbro helmet. It's made by hasbro :p

I agree about those fore arms being too small, I'd try 33-35cm high on the med def fore arms, they only take 1-2 hours to build each piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back