Red Vs. Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sisko4 said:
Yesterday i surfed around the Net searching for some News about HALO and other Things, after a little Time i stopped at a PAX08 Video of Red vs. Blue, but animated! Who was there and can say some more about the Release Date of this Video? I cant stop viewing it, its better then the Ingame Episodes!!!

For all that doesnt see it: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/30/pax-2008...d-v-blue-anime/

I was laughing through the entire thing! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
made me lol, but shouldnt it be griff getting pulled around by the rocket... just to keep with tradition of cause...

pretty sure this was already posted somewhere.. I don't really like it.. I like that drawing gives them freedom from the restrictions of the game, and also makes it feasible for them to ditch their dependency on M$... but I prefer the halo 3 graphics.. Unless they changed the art a lot I'm not too thrilled about it

pacbury said:
made me lol, but shouldnt it be griff getting pulled around by the rocket... just to keep with tradition of cause...

Reminds me of ninja turtles :(

2 reds, one blue. Red dominance, blue gets pulled ;)
Besides, if griff was being pulled by the rocket he wouldnt have got owned by the grunt :lol:

-FSS

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved it!

Made me feel like a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons again.

Cant wait to fond a version with better sound though. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back