Photobucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Archillies

anyone else getting PB issues? ive tried in FF and IE and the interwebs dont bring up the site.

anyone with safari access it?

Firefox can't find the server at s7.photobucket.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

thats what i get. i have not changed settings at all...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are using a bookmark or favorite link, try just googling 'Photobucket' and accessing it that way.

23Magnum said:
If you are using a bookmark or favorite link, try just googling 'Photobucket' and accessing it that way.

Happens to me all the time when I click on the favorites link. Just type in "www.photobucket.com" manually and favorite it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's odd. But it happens to me a lot with some other websites such as Deviantart. s7 means it's on that particular server, perhaps that server is having some issues at the moment. I don't know, I'm opening mine just fine in all 7 browsers I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back