Torso Chest Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterJinx

Hi all,

Ive just put together my chest and back piece and before I resined it I cut the front from the back just below the front indents at the shoulder of the low res pep and at the waist because I thought that it would be easier to deal with. Howver I obviously didnt consider that the two sides wouldnt match up again. (I know what you're thinking)

I really dont want to cut another out and waste this one so any ideas how I can save it?

Ive thought about removing the ajoining pieces Id cut through (If this makes sense) and reprinting them, Id then re attach these to both sections and then reresin it so its joined up again. Then once it had dried this time it would still match up.

Otherwise im at a loss! HELP!!!!

You should still be ok. It would have to be cut later for you to be able to wear it. You'll use clips to attach the pieces back together. I wouldn't bother really. Just build the HD chest piece and resin/glass/finish that. The low def will let you know if your scale is correct. Also, this could have been handled by the Q&A Team without starting a thread. Look us up in the noob section and use us. That's why we are here.

if you dont want to cut another and waste that one.. why bother.

Thats the low def chest.. I only make low def parts for scaling perposes.
High Def versions once you get the scaling right.

If your saying you cut them THEN did the resin/glassing... that was your fatal mistake.
The part as a whole is what keeps its shape.

Bin that one and re do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back