I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadnought

Back from a prolonged absence, thought I doubt anyone has said "I wonder where Dreadnought is..." I figured I would merge this with what I was to post before...

I'm planning to get Warhammer Online since I have been waiting for it forever, that's right, I'm breaking my sacred rule of not playing a MMO until all the kinks are out to play WAR. I was curious if anyone is playing or is going to play soon because it would suck to play and have to make friends like I did on WoW :p. I should be getting it tomorrow or Sat.

Also my Xbox Died on me finally, So I shouldn't be getting on anytime soon :(

Actually dreadnought i just picked up my limited edition right before my class, ill be getting on the sylvania server, but i cant install till tonight cause im still in my photoshop college class

Assassin716 said:
Actually dreadnought i just picked up my limited edition right before my class, ill be getting on the sylvania server, but i cant install till tonight cause im still in my photoshop college class

Is the Limited Edition worth it? I might trade in a few games to get it because I hear so many good things about this and its VERY rare for the to happen to a MMO within its first couple weeks. I'm planning to join a RP server so IDK if that server is one or not :(

Tell me how it is :D

Spartan: Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back