Blacrose's Bluerealm Helmet Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackshield77 said:
Do you have new pictures of your New Golden Visor ?

Negative, I have been very distracted with other goodies but I'll get the visors and helmet liner soon when I have an extra $100 to spare >.<

Thanks everyone for the kind words! This being my first paintjob It's not too bad but now I have more experience with the painting and I might do alittle touch ups on my BR Helmet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Given this is your first attempt at anything of the sort, you did a mighty fine job on that helmet, girl. The weathering effect looks great. I too think you should do pink LEDs, btw :D heh

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Pink LEDs are a must, and they will be comin up on my Priority list fairly soon :p

Are you going to get 10mm LEDs?

I used 10mm. I think they look better than 5mm. and the holders for them are awesome and easy to use!!! (i suggest using them))

Thanks guys :p yeah, I was looking for a pack of like 10 10mm LEDs... I can buy a pac koff eBay easi;ly and for like very little but..... I really dont have .02 to spare >.<

Well, it is just after the holidays, so it's to be expected everyone's a little short on money at the moment. When you can get around to it, you will. Don't feel like you have to rush yourself with this. Go at your own pace.

Hell, as it stands now you're pretty much done with it, you just have to add that one last detail. So far, you've made good progress on this, Kelly.

As for the pink LEDs, are you going for just the standard, or are you going for super-bright? Although I've seen others use the super-bright LEDs on thier helmets, personally I wouldn't. I think they're too bright.

I mean, we don't want to be blinding people just from staring at us in our armour, now do we? :p lol

P.S.: Are these the ones you're talking about: Pink LEDs (eBay)?

What if you did a yellow chief helmet with green and brown accents, I know it wouldnt be pretty, but it would fit your love of reptiles.

@ Elvis: Hahaha, no, I have enough common sense and appropriate manners to not blind the hell out of everyone in the near vacinity of my armor. I'll stick with the regular LEDs :p

@cheef: What sort of reptile is yellow, green, and brown all at the same time? lol Ive only seen that in cartoons :p thanks for the suggesting but I think I'll stick with pink for now XD

BlacRoseImmortal said:
@cheef: What sort of reptile is yellow, green, and brown all at the same time? lol Ive only seen that in cartoons :p thanks for the suggesting but I think I'll stick with pink for now XD
Turtles, they're reptiles right? I hope they are or im gonna feel like an idiot since i own one. :lol:

the armor looks great, and so do your wepons.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
@ Elvis: Hahaha, no, I have enough common sense and appropriate manners to not blind the hell out of everyone in the near vacinity of my armor. I'll stick with the regular LEDs :p

[...]

Good idea Kelly, lol. And yeah, I'd agree you should stick with "light-ish red" ;)

@blackrose I don't really know, I saw a few snakes on dirty jobs that had that combo. But have any suggestions on my assault rifle project as far as the front bottom ridged part goes, I tried to make em' tonight but I only got 3 huge ones instead of five. I know you have made a ton of weapons so hopefully you can help, sorry if I got off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back