Finished My New G1 Optimus Prime Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimusaint

Member DIN
S504
its been a long time since ive posted on here, but ive been really busy. heres what ive been working on:

l_efe3f149d4e247c0b63da817537dc670.jpg

n20403524_31754970_3490.jpg

l_0fd5571b65c947768c53d4539814278e.jpg

l_f4af8c31acba47358a83f5a63fbbf071.jpg

l_2f7e659e2e22406dba8734671b95b9e1.jpg

last year i took a road trip with the Saints to Houston. as you guys may remember, i wore the Mjolnir armor to the game. This year im going with the Saints to London, and ill probably be wearing the Mjolnir there as well since this Optimus Prime suit is too big to take overseas.

I also recently did an interview with Antigravity magazine about my costuming and Saints Superfan status. ill post links when that goes to print. In addition, MTV was in New Orleans this past weekend filming for a documentary about the Saints playing the Chargers in London, and they followed Saints players around town. They ended up visiting a nightclub that im a stage dancer at, and got footage of me dancing in the Optimus Prime suit, so that might end up on MTV.

im gonna come back and update this with photos from the magazine photoshoot as soon as they get emailed to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
tipper said:
Even though I am a Pittsburgh fan, I can still say this.

That is one awesome G1 suit.

hey, its only a shade of gold away from being your team's colors. and besides, you might not have to root against the Saints until the superbowl (yes im dilusional, all saints fans are)

The new helm makes all the difference. Great job again! Now we just need a vid like the one of you in your gold Mk VI during a game. :D

thanks everyone!

abandonship said:
Dayyyuuummmmmm!
Girl in pic #2 is good looking. Oh, nice suit too. haha

Hahaha, that's my best friend Hope. shes been my friend since we were little kids.

Enrisan said:
nice suit!
and dude girl in picture 1 has her hand all over you...lol

l_64d925cc5cb54f7891a59e49d40ca105.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
The new helm makes all the difference. Great job again! Now we just need a vid like the one of you in your gold Mk VI during a game. :D

thanks man, i knew the helmet would be a HUGE improvement. but make no mistake, the entire suit is 100% brand new. its now fiberglass, with PVC pipes for smokestacks, working lights, AND the chest opens.

oh yeah, and the third picture is a youtube video from the game.

That is a very well done G1 suit. Bravo. Good luck with the chicks too! It seems to be a magnet.

tlither said:
That is a very well done G1 suit. Bravo. Good luck with the chicks too! It seems to be a magnet.

thanks man! ill probably end up with more pictures after tonight, since the Saints play on Monday Night Football!

look for me on ESPN tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back