Optimus Saint Interview In Antigravity Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
update:

here's some shots from the photoshoot for the magazine. unfortunately they werent ready in time to be printed with the interview, but i got copies so i figured id post them here.

l_f8718b7a35364dfb956872b9325a06aa.jpg

l_93200eceb459441380e58e72beeb1b8d.jpg

l_1d69caff10c0433cb3a834b2f3ceddb9.jpg

l_9e73e7f335f94f6dad3b371933af5d83.jpg

l_722e0c214f8f4fa7aaf9dea553aceffd.jpg

colmon_9 said:
When'd you make the suit, and is that a nsx?

ive been working on this current suit since last football season, but got sidetracked when i decided to do the Mjolnir suit for Saints games instead. i just finished Optimus in September, but this is the 4th version of it.

i have 3 season tickets, so i have three seats. the lower body fits perfectly into the seat, and the shoulders overhang a little bit. i give the other two tickets to friends, so they dont complain that im too big.

yeah, thats my weekend car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan117x said:
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/10/master_c...football_ne.php

I see you're on the internet!
with one dead led and a missing handplate :p

yeah someone else sent me a link to that today. the photographer got me at the end of the Saints game, and by then i had taken the neckseal off, and that handplate too. it kept falling off and i didnt want to lose it.

the LED has been re-soldered, it wont happen next time.

optimusaint said:
yeah someone else sent me a link to that today. the photographer got me at the end of the Saints game, and by then i had taken the neckseal off, and that handplate too. it kept falling off and i didnt want to lose it.

the LED has been re-soldered, it wont happen next time.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/10/apparent...is_a_saints.php

And now optimus too! lol.

Congrats on the interview and the web pics! You do really good work and I'm happy for ya. Can't let the GF see these or she'll want me to make a Colts version! BTW - I hate the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back