Buying A Ma5b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sarge

i need a MA5b for the release of Halo Wars and i know as a beginner that if i tryed to make 1 it
would look like i hacked it with a steak knife.
does anyone know where i could get 1 ?

well you cant view the classifieds... but pm Link, Adam, or TimeCon i think theres a few others but prepare for a price tag

it would be cheaper to build, but before you do post another topic if you do decide to read the stickies and ask the Q&A team for any help, they are your freinds :)

Stickies first unless you are looking to drop some $$$$. Pep is very doable even for someone new to it. PM the above individuals if you have the dough. If not, start with pep. Would cost you a lot less and still have a good look to it.

tlither said:
Stickies first unless you are looking to drop some $$$$. Pep is very doable even for someone new to it. PM the above individuals if you have the dough. If not, start with pep. Would cost you a lot less and still have a good look to it.
yeah i dont have no $$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
pep it is, look in the stickies first read ALL the ones about pep and you will get the help you need

itl cost less then i think bout 75$s? * cost of all materials* and should take you less than a month ish to build if you work at it

just take your time

Yep! Pep is your route. $5 for card stock, $11 for resin, $5 for fiberglass, and $15 for bondo (At Walmart if you have one). $36 bucks plus the time, sand paper, respirator, gloves, and paint. Plus anything you might decide you need to finish the way you want. $75 should definitely do it. The stickies and the Q&A Team are your friends and here to help all we can.

CPU64 said:
You're signature is the silliest thing ever!! LOL

spamming the boards are we?

Captain Sarge if you dont have money do not make threads like this

If you wanted to make one (somewhat) cheap and easy, I saw something the other day I think will apply to you.
Toys r us has a toy gun that looks about exactly like the AR.
Cept it's green, it's labeled as a plasma gun, and a few proportions are off, but if you wanted to make a decent AR with it all you would have to do is put in a new barrel and paint it.
It's only 14.99.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136691
A pep AR is still preferred, as you would have more detailing options, but this is a good start.

hey man if buying something like that works by modifying it, *shrugs* so be it, sometimes cheapest way possible is the best.

all that really needs to be done to modify that is a lil bit of bondo work and paintjob.

its already got the flashlight, makes some noise and has the general shape. "even master chief improvised in training" and its already got a solid surface so, youd actually be saving a decent amount of money. you woldnt need the paper and time to put together Pep, and you wouldnt need the time to do fiberglass.

randomman said:
If you wanted to make one (somewhat) cheap and easy, I saw something the other day I think will apply to you.
Toys r us has a toy gun that looks about exactly like the AR.
Cept it's green, it's labeled as a plasma gun, and a few proportions are off, but if you wanted to make a decent AR with it all you would have to do is put in a new barrel and paint it.
It's only 14.99.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136691
A pep AR is still preferred, as you would have more detailing options, but this is a good start.

lololol.. wow that's almost blatant copyright infringement isn't it? lol.. they might as well call it an assault rifle.

and yes, i sometimes modify toy guns using cardboard, superglue and spray paint. you could go to the dollar store to get all those things. not expensive at all. :D

Finnish_Spartan said:
LOL... Wait?! Are you serious, you want to buy a weapon, and you dont have the money to buy one??

-FSS
ha ha i just caught on to that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back